Register To Comment
    Banned !

Status
    Been watching quite a few Seville games this season and he has been sensational, Watching him tonight vs Barca and he has been a one man machine.

When Friedel retires at the end of the season then we will need a keeper and If this guy carries on this forum, Then surely we should put in a bid. His physique is pretty big so crosses won't be much of a problem and his reflexes are lightning.

Legend !

Status
    its varas vs barcelona tonight

Legend !

Status
    this guy is unbelievable.....

hes by far the best goalkeeper in the spanish league.

Dont think we can afford him.

He just saved a penalty from messi as well! FROM MESSI LOL.

I knew hes gonna save it . He was just way too good today.

Legend !

Status
    He's 29 and yes very good..
    I too just watched the Barcelona v Seville game...
    Credit to Seville and there defence and keeper for keeping Barca out
    You look at the stats for Barca and there amazing
    Messi 103 goals in 100 matches!!
    8 loses outta 200+ games
    Just beautiful football and a joy to watch....
    If spurs closed down teams like that..defended as a team like that..played for each other like they do...and were always moving making space for each..i'd be in heaven
    Oh and no we won't sign him he'll be too expensive

Legend !

Status
    To be fair that penalty was horribly executed.

I AM KABOUL'S LOVE CHILD!!!!!

Status
    Javi Varas is A great keeper, but the penalty was taken very bad, I don't know if he is the best keeper, Diego Alves from Valencia, Iker Casilias, Diego Lopez are also great Keepers, I think if we bid 8 million for Diego Alves, we can sign him. Remember the game Valencia - Chelsea Two weeks Ago, he was awesome!!!

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter