Register To Comment
    Banned !

Status
    My Schalke friend is going completly mad over him, He has scored 18 goals in his last 15 games and he tells me that Huntelaar is the new Van Nistelrooy.

VDV Behind KJH would get me so excited, Flair,Skill matched with Clinical finishing is a recipe for success.

talking in the wind

Status
    grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

3. Who Thanked this post

tdw76 (23-10-2011)

Legend !

Status
    just close and delete this huntelaar threads are killing me

Banned !

Status
    Why?

I searched and there is not another Huntelaar thread?, Sorry if i missed it.

Legend !

Status
    Do you have a picture of your "dad" with him, like you did with Benzema and Adebayor?

talking in the wind

Status
    you searched and didnt find one?????????????? jesus is my nightmare finally over,stupid goofy dutch **** that he is

Banned !

Status
    I found a couple but they were all closed. Is there some sort of copyright issue with KJH's name?

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Bale Is a Yid View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I found a couple but they were all closed. Is there some sort of copyright issue with KJH's name?
    Guess why they are closed!

we have been linked with him for probably 10000 years and its just annoying to see any huntelaar threads anymore.

They are forbidden nowadays here.

All get deleted or closed because its just worthless.

Legend !

Status
    post 1,000001

LOL!!!

talking in the wind

Status
    hes responsable for one of the biggest thread son here ever,he lead us by the nose and then told us basically to fook off,hate the prick with a passion and id love the horse faced **** to run over by a steam roller,not a bad player in fairness though lol

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    Why is this thread still here!

13. Who Thanked this post

tdw76 (23-10-2011)

talking in the wind

Status
    im hoping i wake up any min and it isnt,hang on a sec....................................

15. These users say thanks for this post

P UNIT 1980 (22-10-2011),thfcshady27 (22-10-2011)

Status
    Sent this thread to the trash ?

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter