Register To Comment
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Player in Training

Status
    Is Modric still gonna sulk? I feel for him. his blood is blue. He's a prisoner at Tottenham. and its aint his fault. I mean, at such an era, there's no such thing as club loyalty. When a contract is signed, there's promises like fairy tales, how this club is going to break into the top4, be a force in Europe, and you are going to be part of history. After years, no trophies, no winners medals. Those arsenal players are the most conned people. same goes for those Liverpool players. All empty promises, does the player still have to be one-club? they should be allowed to leave if they are out to seek trophies. But what happended here is a denied gentlemen's agreement. Please remember that a player's playing years are short-lived. What is the point of keeping an unhappy player. (because his salary will be upsized THREE times at Chelsea). Will he play his heart or his head in place?

Is Levy stroking his own ego? Come on 30 million pounds can buy a player as good as him and there is still extra money in the bank.

Banned !

Status
    Fück modric...fück him and feed him cause i dont need him...

Legend !

Status
    Go back to the Chelscum forums to cry. We have no time for you here.

jaws music hee hee

Status
    Errrr...

1) You're a bit late. window is closed chum.

2) Do you really think we have any control over it anyway? we are fans, not club owners.

3) You have no idea if there even was a gentlemans agreement and even if there was, modric and his people were stupid for not getting it written into the contract, and also the deal didnt suit spurs so we didnt violate any agreement.

4) Kindly do one you penarse.

5. Who Thanked this post

Hidden (01-09-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by hrguy2008 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is Modric still gonna sulk? I feel for him. his blood is blue. He's a prisoner at Tottenham. and its aint his fault. I mean, at such an era, there's no such thing as club loyalty. When a contract is signed, there's promises like fairy tales, how this club is going to break into the top4, be a force in Europe, and you are going to be part of history. After years, no trophies, no winners medals. Those arsenal players are the most conned people. same goes for those Liverpool players. All empty promises, does the player still have to be one-club? they should be allowed to leave if they are out to seek trophies. But what happended here is a denied gentlemen's agreement. Please remember that a player's playing years are short-lived. What is the point of keeping an unhappy player. (because his salary will be upsized THREE times at Chelsea). Will he play his heart or his head in place?

Is Levy stroking his own ego? Come on 30 million pounds can buy a player as good as him and there is still extra money in the bank.
    Come on now Mr Abramovich, we both know posting on opposition forums is really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

7. These users say thanks for this post

Hidden (01-09-2011),Musashi (01-09-2011),tdw76 (01-09-2011),weirddave (01-09-2011)

First Team Player

Status
    My P*** is Yellow.

Loyalty in football .......................where do i start, players cannot be loyal to clubs, so why should our MD be loyal to anybody.
    Players want to play tricks with clubs & their fans, well we have Levy and if they want to F*** about with our loyalty then they will be bound by their contracts of which they get paid generously for.
    A prisoner.......................well you ask anybody in prison what they would prefer, where they are or where Modric is ?

Give over & get real, this is the real world not a molly coddled PC world, it's dog eat dog.

PS People are getting killed in Afganistan for £ 20,000 a year.

9. These users say thanks for this post

Chivalry (01-09-2011),CincySpur (01-09-2011),contrast (01-09-2011),Dancubus (01-09-2011),Fatboyyid (01-09-2011),Hidden (01-09-2011),Javi (01-09-2011),MagnaThor (02-09-2011),Musashi (01-09-2011),Roscono3 (27-09-2011),THFC-Addict (01-09-2011),weirddave (01-09-2011),XRated (01-09-2011),Yidington (01-09-2011)

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Do one knob head.

jaws music hee hee

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Spurs for Life View Post
    My P*** is Yellow.
    I cannot begin to describe how hard I LOL'd at this.

Legend !

Status
    his blood is blue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spurs for Life View Post
    My P*** is Yellow.
    My word, POTL's power of foresight was right!

13. These users say thanks for this post

CincySpur (01-09-2011),Dancubus (01-09-2011),Jaggeh (01-10-2011),MagnaThor (02-09-2011),StPaulSpur (01-09-2011),tdw76 (01-09-2011),XRated (01-09-2011),Yidington (01-09-2011)

Player in Training

Status
    I have to say after seeing the last 3 transfer windows (2+1) i dont blame Modric for wanting out anymore. After getting into CL and signing a new contract he was quoted saying how he loves the club, the supporters and he can achieve everything. Dont think he doesnt love the club or the fans anymore, its just that club has no ambition at all and he cant achieve everything here.

After the first 2 windows(1+1) i was like okay the board figured they had enough to push for CL qualy again without much cash spent, was a gamble gone wrong.
    Fine no problem, it backfired. Spend that CL money and try again this year? NO?

TO DARE IS TO DO?

Cant wait for those lists of players we "tried" to sign but deals didnt go through.

First Team Player

Status
    Just leave please. You have clearly consumed and believed all of the bull**** the media has been putting out throughout the summer. None of us can truly say where his head is at the moment. I'm confident now that the deadline has passed that he'll get on with it and work hard. With that said, however, I have lost a bit of respect for him. But please go do as @Musashi says. There is no need to discuss this anymore.

Legend !

Status
    Both your eyes will be black if you don't **** off

/stupid internet threat

17. These users say thanks for this post

1van (01-09-2011),Fatboyyid (01-09-2011),THFC-Addict (01-09-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Well yes, blood is blue/purple before being oxygenated, then it's red

Legend !

Status
    Is Modric still gonna sulk? I feel for him. his blood is blue. He's a prisoner at Tottenham. and its aint his fault. I mean, at such an era, there's no such thing as club loyalty. When a contract is signed, there's promises like fairy tales, how this club is going to break into the top4, be a force in Europe, and you are going to be part of history. After years, no trophies, no winners medals. Those arsenal players are the most conned people. same goes for those Liverpool players. All empty promises, does the player still have to be one-club? they should be allowed to leave if they are out to seek trophies. But what happended here is a denied gentlemen's agreement. Please remember that a player's playing years are short-lived. What is the point of keeping an unhappy player. (because his salary will be upsized THREE times at Chelsea). Will he play his heart or his head in place? Is Levy stroking his own ego? Come on 30 million pounds can buy a player as good as him and there is still extra money in the bank.
    Notsureifsrs.jpg

20. Who Thanked this post

two saints (01-09-2011)

Legend!

Status
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz another boring pr1ck lmao. a prisoner? fook off HE signed a 6 year contract and has been paid good fooking money. what is it with some of you idiots? i take it your own forums are so full of ****e that you have to come on here

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter