Register To Comment

Legend !

Status
    10:52 AidenWylie on Twitter: "Mario Ballotelli's player profile has been removed from the Man City website. He'll join Tottenham in a 14m deal today."

checked their website and his profile is off.

Man City Players | Official 2010/11 Squad List | Manchester City FC - Manchester City FC

Oh no!

Legend !

Status
    Man alive!

That would be a shocker, for all the wrong reasons.

THTV Donator

Status
    Well, you can never have enough psychos in yer team can you? He is a loony, sorry that's a bit non PC maybe I should say he's emotionally challenged? Nah, he's a farking nutter! If he does come to Suprs then at least we could challenge the scum for most red cards.

Legend !

Status
    what a signing. If this is the case i think we'll be in for a treat this season. He's got personal issues but he's a top player no doubt about that.

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    LOL. This happens every year regarding player profiles. If I remember rightly it happens if you take out a certain part of a web address and paste it to everyone else, I can't remember 100% but Berbatov was "removed" from the United player profiles. . . .

Legend !

Status
    i just went on the website now and both ballotelli and adebayor are still on it.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 05grottim View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i just went on the website now and both ballotelli and adebayor are still on it.

Exactly ..... http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Players/Strikers/Mario-Balotelli

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    That's what I was trying to say. You can manipulate all sorts of links if you want to create a story.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by contrast View Post
    That's what I was trying to say. You can manipulate all sorts of links if you want to create a story.

Looks like a young Ian Wright ....

Legend !

Status
    yeah its back up again... and i am of course referring to his forehead.

Legend !

Status
    looking at the page stats.. he played 90 mins against stoke and didnt make one tackle.... are you kidding me. even Pav sticks a foot out every now and then.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by belondon View Post
    looking at the page stats.. he played 90 mins against stoke and didnt make one tackle.... are you kidding me. even Pav sticks a foot out every now and then.
    no that stat is regarding takling his own team mates .............................

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter