Register To Comment
    Legend !

Status
    Tottenhamhotspur.com - News Articles - Centre point

Harry is happy with how Modric played in the middle of the pitch against Wigan.

Lets hope we can see two up front and a good partnership between Roman/Bent or one of those and a new striker form. If need be, Modric can push up into an attacking mid role, as Zokora has been solid.

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    It will be Roman and The manc mate as bents groin is fooked.

We desperately need 2 or 3 strikers. Podolski. Arshavin and Cavenaghi for me!!!

I would p1ss my pants if they rocked up to the lane.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by P UNIT 1980 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It will be Roman and The manc mate as bents groin is fooked.

We desperately need 2 or 3 strikers. Podolski. Arshavin and Cavenaghi for me!!!

I would p1ss my pants if they rocked up to the lane.
    Dunno how we are going to manage to get around 5 games out of Roman and Campbell because it might be hard persuading Podolski, Arshavin, Cavenaghi or whoever the hell has been linked with us to bring in.

But it would be immense to have these three in and would blow a hole in Levy's pocket, but he must know it would be worth it - 35 million to sign these three guys I would think.

Cavenaghi can wait to the summer though. I thinks.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter