Register To Comment
    Legend !

Status
    Bare in mind ledders won't be fit for this game.

I would go with something like...

-----------------Gomes------------------
    hutton-----corluka-woodgate------Bale
    Bentley------Zakora-Hudd------Lennon
    ---------------Modric--------------------
    ------------------Bent--------------------

Thoughts?

First Team Player

Status
    Is Hutton not still injured? I think Zokora could turn out to be the most important player for us on Saturday, especially with Ledley not playing. With Berbatoss trying to drop into the space just off the front man Didier will need to have his wits about him. I'm thinking though that if they play Berbatoss and Tevez, neither of which are out and out centre forwards it could work out well for us. Hopefully Ronaldo will still be injured and miss the game, plus they play tonight and could end up with more injuries, just not Berbatoss I really want him to play (well start the game anyway).

First Team Player

Status
    Yeah, Hutton is out for at least a few more months. Is there no way Ledley will be fit for this match? I realize he just played Monday but it sure would be a massive massive boost to have him controlling the defense with Woody and Corluka.

I'm praying for a miracle that somehow lands Ledley on the field Saturday. After that, he can take a two week vacation!

First Team Player

Status
    I think we might see the Daws back on Saturday? I reckon Huttons out for the season and not sure about Bales fitness, think it will be something lke this;

-----------GOMES-----------
    EKOTTO--WOODIE--DAWSON
    ------ZOKORA---HUDD-----
    ------------MODRIC----------
    LENNON-----------BENTLEY
    ----PAV---------BENT------

I think Arry will go for it !!

First Team Player

Status
    Playing 3 at the back against one of the best offensive teams in the world?

Good thinking.....

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by PARKLANEMICK View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think we might see the Daws back on Saturday? I reckon Huttons out for the season and not sure about Bales fitness, think it will be something lke this;

-----------GOMES-----------
    EKOTTO--WOODIE--DAWSON
    ------ZOKORA---HUDD-----
    ------------MODRIC----------
    LENNON-----------BENTLEY
    ----PAV---------BENT------

I think Arry will go for it !!
    Thats one ugly formation! haha
    Dawson on the left and ekotto on the right??
    Lennon and Bentley playing in front of Modric??

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nickGT View Post
    Bare in mind ledders won't be fit for this game.

I would go with something like...

-----------------Gomes------------------
    hutton-----corluka-woodgate------Bale
    Bentley------Zakora-Hudd------Lennon
    ---------------Modric--------------------
    ------------------Bent--------------------

Thoughts?

I like the general idea... but maybe Assou-Ekotto at RB for the extra pace.

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by mangobus24 View Post
    Yeah, Hutton is out for at least a few more months. Is there no way Ledley will be fit for this match? I realize he just played Monday but it sure would be a massive massive boost to have him controlling the defense with Woody and Corluka.

I'm praying for a miracle that somehow lands Ledley on the field Saturday. After that, he can take a two week vacation!
    According to yesterdays papers Ledley is desperate to play and is not training through the week, i guess with a late fitness test.

Legend !

Status
    -----------------GOMES---------------------

-CORLUKA--KING--WOODIE--EKOTTO--

------------ZOKORA------HUDD------------

-LENNON-------------------------BENTLEY-

----------------------MODRIC---------------

------------BENT-----------------------------

I think this is the most realistic so far from what I have seen above. From what I hear King is hoping to be played on Saturday which he hopefully is. In this formation we will see a lot from our main players...

Zokora will be able to apply pressure alongside the Huddle with his long runs and Huddlestone's 99.9% accurate passing up the wing to Lennon and Bentley we will be able to get (hopefully) some decent crosses in from the two wingers.

Lennon and Bentley, they usually switch around from RM to LM but for now I want Lennon started on the right to ram some pressure down Man Uniteds throats.

Modric should be doing his usual role by hanging off the striker and thats exactly what I have done in this formation with either Bent or Pavlyuchenko up front. Remember we might have to bring Pavlyuchenko on because he is very good in the air.

Tell me what you think of this formation and the players I have chosen.

First Team Player

Status
    Don't know about Hudd, never know what you will get, although the same could be said for JJ. Personally would prefer to see Bale on the left and Bentley on the bench, but will more likely be what you have put.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldskool Yid View Post
    Don't know about Hudd, never know what you will get, although the same could be said for JJ. Personally would prefer to see Bale on the left and Bentley on the bench, but will more likely be what you have put.
    agreed we need a naturally left footed player on the left and Bentley has been poor lately especially on the left while Lennon has been fantastic lately

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter