Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Player in Training

Status
    Where do i start? I could go through most of our team but let's pick a player, Lennon - Lightning quick, but he never takes on the full back. As a full back simply face up to him and he turns away and plays the ball side ways. Yet you got a player like walcott who can cause all sorts of problems by running at full backs! Can't we get someone to sit Lennon down and show him videos of players beating / taking on full backs then get him to do it on the training ground? It's bad enough that he isn't being taught how to cross a ball, he now won't take on sub standard full backs. What's the point of having all that pace and not using it at every opportunity? :mad:

i love mister ed and can not lie lol

Status
    Thing is...he was probably our best player vs Stoke. Oh my god.

First Team Player

Status
    i agree , no one can cross (apart from campbell so obviously we dont play him) the set pieces are shocking , where does jenas get the idea hes the new ronaldo grabbing the ball at every free kick then wasting it everytime . We bought bentley for his crossing and he cant beat the first defender, im really starting to think ramos wants out and the players know it and have given up,oh well he soon get his wish, just hope commoli is on the same bike

First Team Player

Status
    Aaron Lennon - daisy cutter! Bentley seems to want to cross the ball at first opportunity no matter where it goes, I know what you mean by not wanting to beat a man, same could have been said for David Beckham but at least he worked every minute. Apparently AC milan are after him, why not buy him, give him the chance to come back to England, Im sure he has a year or two left in the tank...guaranteed at least 7-8 goals a season!

Player in Training

Status
    pointless thread
    the title's ok but the crap about lennon! so childish !!!

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by hassan_spurs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    pointless thread
    Mate, everyone has the hump but stop beliteling other members!!!

No more warnings, infractions will be incured.

If you have nothing constructive to say keep it shut!!!

Player in Training

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by P UNIT 1980 View Post
    Mate, everyone has the hump but stop beliteling other members!!!

No more warnings, infractions will be incured.

If you have nothing constructive to say keep it shut!!!
    you can tell people what to write and what not to on the forum cuz you're a mod, but you can't tell them what they're writting is wrong! alright! you don't moderate ME!
    if i start a thread i'm responsible for it, and i need to know that before i start it cuz people post on the topic. and i was doing just that. i broke no rules. no one is immune to criticism.
    Last edited by hassan_spurs; 21-10-2008 at 10:23 AM. Reason: inappropriate comments

First Team Player

Status
    Hassan I think you are what's known as a troll.

9. Who Thanked this post

Hamenaglar (21-10-2008)

Player in Training

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by landlord1 View Post
    Hassan I think you are what's known as a troll.
    get me permission from the admin, then we'll talk about it on the thread. until then try to remain on the topic

First Team Player

Status
    He is entirely right though, what is the point in having a discussion if you can't debate what is written?

Ok he could have done it in a better way, but to threaten him with "infractions" is ridiculous.

Just cause Spurs are doing ****, doesn't mean this forum has to go that way as well.

12. Who Thanked this post

hassan_spurs (21-10-2008)

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by tottenhamtut View Post
    He is entirely right though, what is the point in having a discussion if you can't debate what is written?

Ok he could have done it in a better way, but to threaten him with "infractions" is ridiculous.

Just cause Spurs are doing ****, doesn't mean this forum has to go that way as well.
    pointless thread
    If that is a discussion, then I'm a hobbit.

As I don't have pointy ears, hair on my feet and I'm way taller than 4 feet, I guess that is not an example of discussion.

Player in Training

Status
    i apologise to MagicGinola

Player in Training

Status
    couldnt agree more boys

Player in Training

Status
    He seems to stand out when the whole team are playing crap

Legend !

Status
    Yup! I agree that Hassan could be more positive in his views, but I don't think he should be restricted in expressing them....Just because we support a club that is based under the control of Harin*** Council, surely doesn't mean that we have to follow their politically correct fascist ideology.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter