Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    johnfall's Avatar
    Player in Training

    Status
    Offline
    --------------------Gomez-------------------------
    --------------King--------Woodgate--------------
    ---Corluka-----------------------------Hutton----
    ----------------------------------------------------
    --------------------Jenas-------------------------
    ---------Modric--------------------Bale----------
    --Bentley-----------------------------------------
    --------------------------------DosSantos-------
    -----------------Pavlyuchenko-------------------

    WHT DO U THINK???????????


  2. #2
    tottenhamtut's Avatar
    First Team Player

    Status
    Offline
    Not bad, but i think we need a stronger holding midfielder in there, namely Zokora or Huddlestone.

    But that looks good otherwise. And for the games King can't play, Corluka can shift to CB, Bale to RB, Dos Santos to LM and Bent in where Dos Santos was.

  3. #3
    ph51mb's Avatar
    Player in Training

    Status
    Offline
    I disagree, i dont think your team is well balanced. Personally i'd have:

    Gomes
    Hutton King Woody Bale
    Zokora
    Bentley Modric GDS
    Pav Bent

    Will never happen tho cos king will be injured and jenas wont be dropped as hes vice captain, but still, i think this would be the best.

  4. #4
    spn1's Avatar
    First Team Player

    Status
    Offline
    ----------------------:wavey:-------------------------
    --------------------Gomez------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------------
    ------------:mad:--------------------------
    Corluka-----King--------Woodgate-----Bale
    -----------------------------------------------------
    ---:o-----------:rolleyes:-----------------------:eek:---
    Bentley-----Modric------Jenas-------Lennon
    -----------------------------------------------------
    ------------------------------:cool:-----------------
    ----------Pavlyuchenko----Bent---------------

  5. #5
    US_Spurs_Fan's Avatar
    Legend !

    Status
    Offline
    I like it except that 3/4 defenders are frowning.

    Quote Originally Posted by spn1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ----------------------:wavey:-------------------------
    --------------------Gomez------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------------
    ------------:mad:--------------------------
    Corluka-----King--------Woodgate-----Bale
    -----------------------------------------------------
    ---:o-----------:rolleyes:-----------------------:eek:---
    Bentley-----Modric------Jenas-------Lennon
    -----------------------------------------------------
    ------------------------------:cool:-----------------
    ----------Pavlyuchenko----Bent---------------

  6. #6
    tottenhamtut's Avatar
    First Team Player

    Status
    Offline
    If Corluka can play DM why not have:

    --------------------Gomes---------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Hutton-------King----------Woodgate---------Bale
    -------------------------------------------------------
    ---------------------Corluka-------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Bentley-------------Modric------------ -Dos Santos
    -------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------
    ------------Pavlyuchenko--------Bent---------------

  7. #7
    Swiss T's Avatar
    First Team Player

    Status
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by tottenhamtut View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If Corluka can play DM why not have:

    --------------------Gomes---------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Hutton-------King----------Woodgate---------Bale
    -------------------------------------------------------
    ---------------------Corluka-------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Bentley-------------Modric------------ -Dos Santos
    -------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------
    ------------Pavlyuchenko--------Bent---------------
    If Corluka can play there, then this is pretty much the like up we should use. Maybe play five in the middle away from home with Jenas or Zokora, depending on opposition strength and tactics, back in for Bent. However I think Corluka is only a defender and doesn't play midfield at all.

  8. #8
    MyGoula's Avatar
    Legend !

    Status
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiss T View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If Corluka can play there, then this is pretty much the like up we should use. Maybe play five in the middle away from home with Jenas or Zokora, depending on opposition strength and tactics, back in for Bent. However I think Corluka is only a defender and doesn't play midfield at all.
    no he can play DM as well as CB and RB

  9. #9
    Swiss T's Avatar
    First Team Player

    Status
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by MyGoula View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    no he can play DM as well as CB and RB
    Well if that's true a great signing has just turned into a brilliant one IMO. Especially at that price !!!

  10. #10
    mostoleņo's Avatar
    Player in Training

    Status
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by spn1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ----------------------:wavey:-------------------------
    --------------------Gomez------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------------
    ------------:mad:--------------------------
    Corluka-----King--------Woodgate-----Bale
    -----------------------------------------------------
    ---:o-----------:rolleyes:-----------------------:eek:---
    Bentley-----Modric------Jenas-------Lennon
    -----------------------------------------------------
    ------------------------------:cool:-----------------
    ----------Pavlyuchenko----Bent---------------
    I think this must be the team.

  11. #11
    ubreabre's Avatar
    Player in Training

    Status
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by johnfall View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    --------------------Gomez-------------------------
    --------------King--------Woodgate--------------
    ---Corluka-----------------------------Hutton----
    ----------------------------------------------------
    --------------------Jenas-------------------------
    ---------Modric--------------------Bale----------
    --Bentley-----------------------------------------
    --------------------------------DosSantos-------
    -----------------Pavlyuchenko-------------------

    WHT DO U THINK???????????
    That squad is able to win max 10 points in this season ........
    With few corrections probably can be achieved 40-45 points
    -------------------Gomez-------------------------
    --------------King--------Woodgate--------------
    ---Corluka-----------------------------Hutton----
    ----------------------------------------------------
    -----------Tom Huddlestone,Zokora------------
    --Lennon------Modric--------------------Bale----


    -----------------Bent -------------------

    My variant becomes of available players .........
    Tom Huddlestone and Zokora looked well against Chelski
    Lennon is one of the last players fm last good squad.
    Bale as left wing is much better than Bentley .

    Last transfer window was used for destroying the team.
    Ramos ------:questionmark::wavey:
    ASAP

  12. #12
    Deano's Avatar
    First Team Player

    Status
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by spn1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ----------------------:wavey:-------------------------
    --------------------Gomez------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------------
    ------------:mad:--------------------------
    Corluka-----King--------Woodgate-----Bale
    -----------------------------------------------------
    ---:o-----------:rolleyes:-----------------------:eek:---
    Bentley-----Modric------Jenas-------Lennon
    -----------------------------------------------------
    ------------------------------:cool:-----------------
    ----------Pavlyuchenko----Bent---------------
    yeah ill have that for a lineup anyday!
    Perfect

  13. #13
    MyGoula's Avatar
    Legend !

    Status
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Deano View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    yeah ill have that for a lineup anyday!
    Perfect
    except for the fact that there is no holding midfielder

  14. #14
    spn1's Avatar
    First Team Player

    Status
    Offline
    Better not use holding midfielder position at all than allow Tommy Had to "play" there

  15. #15
    MightySpurs's Avatar
    First Team Player

    Status
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by tottenhamtut View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If Corluka can play DM why not have:

    --------------------Gomes---------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Hutton-------King----------Woodgate---------Bale
    -------------------------------------------------------
    ---------------------Corluka-------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Bentley-------------Modric------------ -Dos Santos
    -------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------
    ------------Pavlyuchenko--------Bent---------------
    bent your havin a laugh
    i would put a fourth player in midfield in jenas
    im not the biggest jenas fan but with bentley modric and dos santos in there we need to have someone who has mobility and can get about the pitch

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter