(CM) Modric
    (CM) Arshavin
    (DM) NEED to sign

(FW) Berbatov

With these as backups

Jansson (GK)
    Dawson/Ekotto/Gunter (Across Def) Need 1 more CB
    Hudd/Zokora/Ohara (DM/CB/LW/CM)
    Bostock/Jenas/ Lennon/Taarabt (Across midfield)
    Bent/Pekhart (Forwards) + replacement if berba leaves

Players to come in - Arshavin, Holding mid, Centreback, Berb replacement

Players still to go out - pyo, kaboul, stalteri, gilberto, rocha, gardener, ghaly, boateng

Pretty darn good 24 man squad if all was done!!!

Such exciting times to be a yid, i think were gonna upset some teams massively this year by handing out a thrashing, with that midfield i see us destroying even the likes of man u and chelsea on our day!!!

Simply cannot wait for the new season COYS!!!!!!!!!!

Player in Training

Status
    I wouldn't mind seeing Tom Huddlestone playing Defensive Midfielder, he quite good at it in my opinion. But so far, the only person we really been lookin at is David Albelda from Valencia for 1.5 million which would be a great signing.

Also, it looks like Roman Pavlyuchenko is our next target for Striker as well as Andrei Arshavin most likely to join the squad in then next few days for midfield.

Apart from those few signings we need, the squad looks awesome

Come on the next season!
    Top 4 here we come.

Player in Training

Status
    agree that tomas the tanklestone is a good player, but im not sure if he can protect our defense too well, just feel he lacks that bit of pace to keep up with the likes of lampard, cole, gerrard etc etc in this world.

however i do feel that if we dont sign a DM that ohara will be playing there, hes tottenham through and through, has that bit of pace, certainly can tackle and has great vision........... potentially the next makelele!!!!???

THTV Donator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Spurs4Life View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wouldn't mind seeing Tom Huddlestone playing Defensive Midfielder, he quite good at it in my opinion. But so far, the only person we really been lookin at is David Albelda from Valencia for 1.5 million which would be a great signing.

Also, it looks like Roman Pavlyuchenko is our next target for Striker as well as Andrei Arshavin most likely to join the squad in then next few days for midfield.

Apart from those few signings we need, the squad looks awesome

Come on the next season!
    Top 4 here we come.
    You got any links to this mate? Think he would do well for us if it's true.

Player in Training

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Eighteen82 View Post
    You got any links to this mate? Think he would do well for us if it's true.
    this is true, i read many sources saying we were linked with him, nothing concrete though

Player in Training

Status
    Sorry m8, i don't have a direct link for it but it was mentioned a lot of times on the NewsNow.co.uk website (the one tottenham in the news links from).

It was on a lot when we were seeking David Villa a few days back - and said that Albelda was only gnna cost 1.5 million as he has fallen out with his club plus Valencia need the cash from their current debt situation.

If i can ever find a link again I'll pass it on

PS: We were also linked with him in the January transfer window so maybe it'll come through this time.

First Team Player

Status

8. These users say thanks for this post

donatorEighteen82 (31-07-2008),Spurs4Life (31-07-2008)

Player in Training

Status
    You'll be a force to be reckoned with in the midfield. Back line looks a little skinny. I've never liked Woodgate.

Player in Training

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by StrikerTJ View Post
    You'll be a force to be reckoned with in the midfield. Back line looks a little skinny. I've never liked Woodgate.
    I personally think we got a very good defence. The fact that Bale is back fit and Hutton is looking in good form, we will have 2 good wing defenders there. Also, big Ledley King and Woodgate are very good players when they on their form, just they always get injured

A new centre back to cover for those 2 as well as Dawson to be back up will be a good signing.

THTV Donator

Status
    Cheers for the links. A good buy that will be if we could get it, for a very good price as well.

First Team Player

Status
    Do you not think Berbatov leaving, maybe leaving for David Villa?

First Team Player

Status
    ------------Berbatov/Bent(if Berba leaves)-----------------

Gio ---------Arshavin---------Bentlely

-------Modric--------Jenas----------

Bale-----King----Woodgate-----Hutton

-------------Gomez----------------

The squad looks perfect and we have decent cover for every position... Scum is going DOWN!! COYS

Legend !

Status
    time for berba to commit or go for the good of the team well fed up with this particular saga sure i speak for all of us

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by zojec View Post
    ------------Berbatov/Bent(if Berba leaves)-----------------

Gio ---------Arshavin---------Bentlely

-------Modric--------Jenas----------

Bale-----King----Woodgate-----Hutton

-------------Gomez----------------

The squad looks perfect and we have decent cover for every position... Scum is going DOWN!! COYS
    can modric play here

Player in Training

Status
    mr bilic said that modric can play anywhere in midfield and hes even thought about playing him in defence hes that good. so yes he can play there

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter