Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Legend !

Status
    We"ve just beaten the European champions and who played Cudicini, Gallas, Hutton,Kaboul & Jenas, now c"mon lads who"d have thought these players would have been in the side, unbelievable.

THTV Donator

Status
    After tonight's game, Jenas must have added an extra couple of million to his value. He's now worth 20 Mil.

Admin THE GAFFA
    Owner/Admin

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ctw01 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We"ve just beaten the European champions and who played Cudicini, Gallas, Hutton,Kaboul & Jenas, now c"mon lads who"d have thought these players would have been in the side, unbelievable.
    You said it mate, I dont know whether its because the other players , bale, VDV, lennon , modric , ekkoto carried them through the match and had exceptional games or whether it was a good mix to actually play like a team but it goes to show everyone at spurs wants to win, Shows good team spirit and although i hate JJ especially and would have rather seen Krank out there i cant help but think it was a good tactical move on behalf of harry. People knock the guy saying he's not CL material but thats twice againsts inter that his changes done the job it was designed to do .

Legend !

Status
    The fact that we only conceded once with no ledley or dawson and with Hutton playing is truly incredible to me.

Much credit needs to be given to Kaboul and Gallas. At the end of the day, regardless of mistakes, they got the job done.

Player in Training

Status
    Did jenas play well? normally i dont rate him..

Admin THE GAFFA
    Owner/Admin

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Baby-Lu View Post
    Did jenas play well? normally i dont rate him..
    Regardless of whether he played well you still shouldnt rate him , dont let this cloud your vision lol

Player in Training

Status
    Still really annoyed i missed it. Had to stay in with my kid while my friends went to the pub

Legend !

Status
    all the way down south, a pu full of spurs, about a dozen (and, might I say, totally spot in respectkfull) inter fans.

F*ck me, the place erupted at the third goal. What a birthday! COY f*ckin S

hey you guys

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ctw01 View Post
    I'm going to put a spanner in this one - Inter were without Julio Cesar and Esteban Cambiasso

hey you guys

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Baby-Lu View Post
    Still really annoyed i missed it. Had to stay in with my kid while my friends went to the pub
    Weren't you near a computer??
    Could've popped into the live feeds section of the forum

Status
    I'm so proud to be a spurs supporter, never would I ever think of supportering any other ****e out there

12. Who Thanked this post

THFCWill (03-11-2010)

Status
    I was at work all day and recorded this one. Just finished watching. Absolutely incredible. As ire said on another thread, it will be suicide watch for half of us if we lose to Bolton this weekend, but this is one to be savored for a long time.

I was just thinking, this is a little over 2000 posts for me. When I joined this forum, we had just lost Berbatov, Keane had just fooked off to Liverpool, and the team was beginning their tailspin. The first threads I took part in were serious discussions about relegation, and at the time they seemed pretty realistic. Now this.

Really hard to wrap my brain around. COYS.

14. These users say thanks for this post

Berbatov (03-11-2010),Rev John Ripsher (03-11-2010),spursman18 (03-11-2010),THFCWill (03-11-2010)

Status
    Ccccccccoooooommmeeee onnnn yooooouuuu sppppuuuuursssssss

Waited til 7est to eatchi kick the **** out of inter the best win EVER for us

THTV Donator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by weirddave View Post
    I'm going to put a spanner in this one - Inter were without Julio Cesar and Esteban Cambiasso
    Ha ha ha, but we were without Defoe, Dawson, King etc. In our 6 goals against Inter - 4 came from our midfield.

17. Who Thanked this post

spursman18 (03-11-2010)

Status
    FOOKIN KILLED THEM, i dont give a fook who they/ or we didnt have....

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter