Register To Comment
    Player in Training

Status
    Second vid of the series - matches which were played in October - North London Derby, Newcastle, Blackburn and QPR, enjoy the show!

Tottenham Hotspur: Lilywhite October 2011 [HD] || by elroon - YouTube

COYS!
    Last edited by elroon; 27-11-2011 at 06:59 PM.

2. These users say thanks for this post

boo (01-11-2011),gabrielconroy (31-10-2011),IH8GOONS (01-11-2011),liam (31-10-2011),Stateside Nate (31-10-2011),Yidington (31-10-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Nicely put together vid, pretty classy. Lots of sweet goals in there!

Legend !

Status
    Nice! Very nice.

First Team Player

Status
    A nice bit of a video there. I like the fact that you kept it short (my attention span is pretty short for montages), with some good music. Keep it up and post more!

Player in Training

Status
    Thanks guys, i appreciate that! Hope Spurs will keep great performances for the long time, so there will be a lot of stuff to put together!

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter