Register To Comment

Thread: how to score

boo

Status
    thanks to someone at talkSPORT, here is a film showing some of the most beautifully constructed goals, dating back to 1970

Magazine: Video: Greatest ever team goals

Legend !

Status
    That argentina goal was qualityyyyyyyyy. Good to see a spurs goal to, you dont really see any teams do that anymore exept the spanish.

VIP Member

Status
    Gary's was the best tho

. . . & I disagree, @IH8GOONS , I've seen several great team goals in the Premier League recently, some even by us - VDV's against the Scum last season at the Lane springing instantly to mind

http://www.soccerclips.net/videos/to...van-der-vaart1

(only shows half the move tho)
    Last edited by basskadet; 14-10-2011 at 05:31 PM.

4. Who Thanked this post

IH8GOONS (15-10-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Didn't think that one through properly lol. Its just that you see it so much with the spanish. I guess arsenal and spurs are two good examples of those kind of goals.

Legend !

Status
    We get a few in the Prem. I don't remember the match, but last year we had two straight games where we won playing 10 v 11, I think it was Villa and Newcastle. In one of the matches we had a counter in which Bale, Rafa, and Azza all were involved with Rafa finishing. Arsenal scores some nice team goals, hate to admit. And Man United has had some gorgeous ones in the past couple years (didn't they have a real stunner in the community shield this year?) and I think Chelsea had a beauty against West Brom last season, possibly in their opener. But yes, it does seem like Barca and Madrid really rule the roost on those kind of goals.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter