Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Admin THE GAFFA
    Owner/Admin

Status
    On Tuesday Next week from around 7.30am ( GMT ) for the majority of the day until at least mid afternoon. The server upgrade will be taking place , Tuesday is the only possible day i could do it with out getting in the way of the transfer window and/or a match. The transfer window the next day will obviously not be idea as the server will be be bedded in or even configured correctly at that point so expect disruption/downtime through out the day on transfer deadline day too like last year ( although every spurs site is normally down on that day lol )

Obviously our facebook page is the place to go if you want to have a chat with fellow members if the forum does go down :

The Love for Tottenham Hotspur | Facebook

Im not sure how much i will be around during the server move so there may not be service updates until i get back and check what the tech's have done.

2. These users say thanks for this post

Fatboyyid (26-08-2011),funkfish (26-08-2011),Javi (26-08-2011),mattyvw (26-08-2011),PonchoTHFC (29-08-2011),rossdfc (26-08-2011),Sneeky (26-08-2011)

shady!

Status
    Noooooooooooooooooo!

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    As long as it's back up for Transfer Deadline day!!!

Admin THE GAFFA
    Owner/Admin

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by contrast View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As long as it's back up for Transfer Deadline day!!!
    It will be backonline , whether its with stands the pressure is another matter, i think we spent more time down last year than we did up .

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    As soon as Joe Cole is seen in a helicopter above Chigwell expect the forum to spontaneously combust.

7. These users say thanks for this post

balooga999 (26-08-2011),boo (26-08-2011),Fatboyyid (26-08-2011),seantheyid (26-08-2011)

I am the Drei of all the Icons

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by contrast View Post
    As soon as Joe Cole is seen in a helicopter above Chigwell expect the forum to spontaneously combust.
    Expect the entire web to combust!

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Well hopefully it goes well @RiverWire. I will let you know what faults I have found on Tuesday evening I expect quite a few (I know they won't be your fault) good luck

Admin THE GAFFA
    Owner/Admin

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyyid View Post
    Well hopefully it goes well @RiverWire . I will let you know what faults I have found on Tuesday evening I expect quite a few (I know they won't be your fault) good luck
    Im hoping that there isnt any by the time its opened up for you guys again It should be a matter of copying the databases and files across to the new server and and thats it, because we are changing IP's though there will be DNS delay, BUT we are redirecting the old server to the new one so there shouldnt be any DNS propagation at all , Fingers crossed.

11. Who Thanked this post

Fatboyyid (26-08-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Wonder who will commit suicide:P.

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Legend !

Status
    What the hell am I going to do now on my day off??? Fook sake, I may go get myself a life now, thanks a lot.

Ha.. I was just about to ask does anyone elses lives get consumed by this place and then I looked up and saw @P UNIT 1980 with 14,457 posts. haha sad fooker. lmfao

talking in the wind

Status
    to the facebook moblie robin,lets goooooooo,ok thats a ****e joke

16. Who Thanked this post

The Sundance Yid (26-08-2011)

Legend !

Status
    At least you admitted it and still posted. Could be worse you could have made 14,457 posts... aw jaysus, you have made 15,566.

18. Who Thanked this post

thfcire (26-08-2011)

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sundance Yid View Post
    What the hell am I going to do now on my day off??? Fook sake, I may go get myself a life now, thanks a lot.

Ha.. I was just about to ask does anyone elses lives get consumed by this place and then I looked up and saw @P UNIT 1980 with 14,457 posts. haha sad fooker. lmfao
    Me, ire and a few others have been here for the long haul....................Not like you plastics that jumped on when we got in the CL!!!

20. Who Thanked this post

The Sundance Yid (27-08-2011)

i got theseeeee cheeessseeburgers mannn

Status
    HEY..... shutuuupppp

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter