Register To Comment
    Admin THE GAFFA
    Owner/Admin

Status
    Ok guys, Obviously something went terribly wrong today just after the second penalty ( guess it was one of those days.

I made the decision to completely remake the site , deleting all the files and putting shiny new ones back , changing everything i could with out compromising the forum.

This basically means that if the place crashes again like it did today then it means we have database problems, at which time ..................well we'll think about that then because its something that i wont be able to do personally.

Ive been non stop since the moment it went down and alot of things have been changed so if you see something not working correctly how it used to work please let me know about it ( before anyone mentions the smilies missing they are being done now )

COYS!...............im fooked

EDIT , the problem with the profiles are also now fixed

Admin THE GAFFA
    Owner/Admin

Status
    Also better add that at some point tomorrow ( in the day time ) the forum will go down for 20 mins or so when i install a new caching system

Legend !

Status
    Thanks for all your efforts Riv.

Admin THE GAFFA
    Owner/Admin

Status
    Sorry about the on and off guys, its the only way to find the problem , the forum is only buggering up when its switched on so ive got to keep switching it off to find what it is

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Es*** Spurs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thanks for all your efforts Riv.
    +1 , that goes from all of us , I am sure

Status
    @RiverWire

The ITK thread has stuck on Page 1 ....... ( Maybe that's not such a bad thing , eh ? )

Admin THE GAFFA
    Owner/Admin

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev John Ripsher View Post
    @RiverWire

The ITK thread has stuck on Page 1 ....... ( Maybe that's not such a bad thing , eh ? )

Fixed mate

these are small those cows are far away

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverWire View Post
    Also better add that at some point tomorrow ( in the day time ) the forum will go down for 20 mins or so when i install a new caching system
    Many thanks for your efforts, but FFS don't take the site down 20 mins before the end of the window.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverWire View Post
    Fixed mate
    TA!.................

Admin THE GAFFA
    Owner/Admin

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivron View Post
    Many thanks for your efforts, but FFS don't take the site down 20 mins before the end of the window.
    Ill try not to mate, Although if it goes how it did today ( if we make a signing ) i wont be the one taking the site down ,it will just crash haha.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter