Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Admin THE GAFFA
    Owner/Admin

Status
    We've always been pretty lenient when it comes to banning and rules but at the same time ensuring the forum and its members stay protected.

From this point on there has been proper infraction levels set out , this gives all users plenty of notice before being banned.

NOTE: Anyone that currently has out standing infractions still have them.

Each infraction point now last 6 months, after a 6 month period the infraction point will expire and will not be included in your total points.

There are now two levels of infractions , 1 point and 3 points , Its up to a moderator which level you deserve. Once you get to 5 points in total ( not including expired ones )you will be banned for 10 days automatically , Once you reach 10 points you will be banned for 1 month automatically .

If after the 10 point ban for 1 month you come back and still proceed to cause problems it will be an instant ban with no more warnings.

The mods also have the power to ban you on the spot for set amounts of time and forever , so if some thing is warranted for an instant ban instead of an infraction warning you will be banned.

The infraction system is designed to get those repeat offenders that think its funny to do so.

These infractions are not reversible , however if you get one point for example today, and you get no more for the next 6 months , that 1 point will expire which then means you have none etc etc etc .

2. These users say thanks for this post

BigDub (12-01-2011),BlueCrew LA (09-01-2011),brainiac (12-01-2011),donatorHeroes (09-01-2011),Javi (09-01-2011),Rev John Ripsher (09-01-2011),Roscono3 (12-01-2011),spursman18 (10-01-2011),thfcire (09-01-2011),weirddave (12-01-2011),yid4eva (09-01-2011)

Status
    Since I have been on here .........its been a real eye opener on how a forum should tick. Whatever is done is done tactfully, carefully, with no fuss. Credit where its due tbh.

I reckon the members should be bloody proud also, ...........I never see anyone complaining.........never see anyone up in arms over a decision/banning/rule change etc

Everyone gets along ....everyone accepts the systems & the setup.

Its flippin forum perfection

COYS

4. Who Thanked this post

River (12-01-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Are these the same as referals Riv? Apparently I have a referal to my profile a while ago and havn't the foggiest what it is....

Admin THE GAFFA
    Owner/Admin

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke0405 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Are these the same as referals Riv? Apparently I have a referal to my profile a while ago and havn't the foggiest what it is....
    Not mate a referal is because you recommended someone and they put your username as the member that recommended them , So thats a good thing on your part

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverWire View Post
    Not mate a referal is because you recommended someone and they put your username as the member that recommended them , So thats a good thing on your part
    Shibby

Legend !

Status
    How can you tell if you have an infraction?

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDub View Post
    How can you tell if you have an infraction?
    i suppose we'll be PM'ed by riv or one of the others at the beginning and end time of our infraction.

as for me, i dont have any to worry about... at least i dont think so.

10. Who Thanked this post

BigDub (12-01-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Yes, but what about knowing how many "points" you have? Or am I not understanding how it works?

No matter, don't anticipate it being much of an issue.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDub View Post
    Yes, but what about knowing how many "points" you have? Or am I not understanding how it works?

No matter, don't anticipate it being much of an issue.
    Do you plan on amounting a lot then

Legend !

Status
    Rules are for fools

Admin THE GAFFA
    Owner/Admin

Status
    When you get an infraction you get a PM ( which is addressed from me but it could be from any mod ) with a reason for the infraction and a link to the post in which you received the infraction for. After that point there will be a box above the "reputation" box in your User CP telling you how many infractions you have and whether they are expired or not . They are then there forever even if they are expired. This box will only show up if you have received an infraction.

15. Who Thanked this post

BigDub (12-01-2011)

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    I got an infraction the first couple of days I was here, and been good ever since.

Banned !

Status
    i have seen this on another forum.. even recieved some, well stupid the way it happened but i guess everything happens for a reason.. but it banned lots of bad people..so i am all for that system..

here is the picture of how that will probably be like here.. and the first infraction i got was somehow also connected with Tottenham.. its funny when i think about it now..
    Last edited by 1van; 12-01-2011 at 02:32 PM.

THTV Donator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by contrast View Post
    I got an infraction the first couple of days I was here, and been good ever since.
    Can you post up a screen cap so we know what they look like @contrast ,please?

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    You need to read peoples posts Heroes!! I said in the first couple of days, Riv said they disappear after 6 months! Put 2 and 2 together.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter