Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arcade upgrade.

Admin THE GAFFA
    Owner/Admin

Status
    We have installed a new arcade onto the forum , There are good and bad things about this but the old arcade was no longer supported and was pretty usless so i see this upgrade as a much needed one.

Good points : I have access to literally thousands of games to install on it. I
    Its easier to move around
    its much better looking than the last .

Bad point: before every game is loaded you have to wait for an advert to pass , no big deal as most arcades now do it , its not the forums ads its the provider of the games, they say the forum does earn a little from them but i doubt it will be very much as these things are normally pence for every 100 views or something like that. Either way its not there to earn the forum cash. Ads are not something we can get rid of either.

Currently there is only around 10 games installed but im off out for dinner for the night so ill get aload more installed tomorrow and then a load more installed over the next couple of weeks, as there are so many its litterally going to take days to get them all online lol

Enjoy , And @basskadet....no need for thanks , you are welcome haha

2. These users say thanks for this post

basskadet (22-12-2010),funkfish (22-12-2010),donatorHeroes (22-12-2010),Javi (24-12-2010),spursman18 (22-12-2010)

First Team Player

Status
    Oh! The Gaffa just won over my votes for every single Best Of 2010 category! RiverWire=WIN!

First Team Player

Status
    I tried the bike game and got "don't have sufficient permissions to access this page" after a couple of games, and the other times got redirected to the scores page when i clicked play again wanted you beat ya score lol

Admin THE GAFFA
    Owner/Admin

Status
    Yeah ive just started getting that too, it was suppose to be fixed, Ill see if i can figure out whats wrong

shady!

Status
    yea a couple of times the bike game just ended in the middle of a game and cut to the score screen! no big deal tho as i was **** at it anyway!

Admin THE GAFFA
    Owner/Admin

Status
    Should be fixed now , I didnt install something correctly

8. Who Thanked this post

thfcshady27 (22-12-2010)

THTV Donator

Status
    Is there a way of blocking access for yid4eva so that we can get a chance of achieving a high score lol ?
    Last edited by Heroes; 22-12-2010 at 08:32 PM. Reason: SOrry yidno1 you rock..

shady!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesComesandGoes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is there a way of blocking access for yidno1 so that we can get a chance of achieving a high score lol ?
    ffs give yid4eva some credit....mistaking him for that other gimp is just pure wrong!

11. These users say thanks for this post

donatorHeroes (22-12-2010),thfcire (22-12-2010)

THTV Donator

Status
    COrrected. Meeting a lot of people(check my avatar)makes it hard for me to remember peope accurately lol

Legend !

Status
    @RiverWire all my bitching about it finally paid off!!!!!!!!!

Admin THE GAFFA
    Owner/Admin

Status
    I had actually forgot to add more games , as soon as i get back from nandos tonight ill add another bunch

Admin THE GAFFA
    Owner/Admin

Status
    More games added to the arcade , Ill add more over the next couple of days

16. Who Thanked this post

Javi (25-12-2010)

Status
    I whopped up astroids last night. Ha ha

18. Who Thanked this post

thfcire (25-12-2010)

talking in the wind

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by berby999 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I whopped up astroids last night. Ha ha
    whens the last time you checked it mate lol

Legend !

Status
    @RiverWire on the game rival rodents it says i have the highest score but this dose not come up in the forum???.... same thing on the dog walking game..
    Last edited by willk9; 27-12-2010 at 05:50 PM.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter