Register To Comment
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Admin THE GAFFA
    Owner/Admin

Status
    Hi Guys , This is a good little feature which has recently been released, I liked the look of it and think it could be a good laugh as recently ive seen ive been mentioned in a couple of threads but because i dont get alot of time to browse every thread i often miss it so it looks like im ignoring the post, that isnt the case and now i cant get away with ignoring it either

The @user Tagging mod is designed to increase activity on your forum by allowing members to mention each other in posts when talking about them.
    This is done in a very easy way, very similar to how Twitter mentions people. We use @ ; as the tags, so for instance you could say:
    ----
    This new addition @RiverWire; installed is pretty cool.
    ----
    The “@RiverWire;” Will become a link to riverwire's users profile, it will also inform Riverwire they had been mentioned, and link to the relevant thread/post via a new area in the profile section.

It also allows members to “tag” the thread for specific other members by inputting their usernames in the tag box above the posts of the thread.

There is also a stats page which can be found by clicking "community" under the "home" button and then clicking "user tagging stats"

Have a bit of fun with it , but please dont create threads for the sake of creating threads, Feel free to use this thread to use it for the first time if you want to see it working.

Enjoy

2. These users say thanks for this post

BigDub (14-12-2010),bradders (14-12-2010),donatorHeroes (14-12-2010),Javi (14-12-2010),Keizer7 (16-12-2010),Luke0405 (15-12-2010),Rev John Ripsher (15-12-2010),Roscono3 (14-12-2010),spursman18 (14-12-2010),stroud_jm (16-12-2010)

talking in the wind

Status
    riv just noticed a little speaker icon that says mention wrap,can you use this as well???

talking in the wind

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by thfcire View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    riv just noticed a little speaker icon that says mention wrap,can you use this as well???
    @RiverWire...........................

Admin THE GAFFA
    Owner/Admin

Status
    Yeah i think so mate , Does the same thing as putting the @ before the username . When you get the notifications for some reason its not going directly to the "mentions" tab so you will have to click that until i know whats causing it .

Legend !

Status
    @NundyYido is terrible at fifa

7. Who Thanked this post

River (14-12-2010)

Legend !

Status
    wait.....what did i do wrong there?

talking in the wind

Status
    @Nundy is a tosspot,yep it does the same riv lol

champions league vip

Status
    @HeroesComesandGoes you STALKER

Just seeing if it works....lol

talking in the wind

Status
    @BigDubis forrest gump lol

12. Who Thanked this post

BigDub (14-12-2010)

talking in the wind

Status
    @Roscono3id smash your missus,s back doors in lol

14. Who Thanked this post

Roscono3 (14-12-2010)

champions league vip

Status
    I can see we are going to have a little bit of fun with this...lol

thanks Gaffa!!

16. Who Thanked this post

thfcire (14-12-2010)

Admin THE GAFFA
    Owner/Admin

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDub View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    wait.....what did i do wrong there?
    You've just found the first issue i need to fix LOL, its because of the _ in his name , will let you all know when its fixed so you can bombard nundy with it

Legend !

Status
    hahaha this is going to be great! Thanks gaffa.

Admin THE GAFFA
    Owner/Admin

Status
    Guys check what their username is first, typing nundy wont work , Big dub you spelt his username wrong Its @NundyYido

20. Who Thanked this post

BigDub (14-12-2010)

Legend!

Status
    @thfcire i still fooking owe you lol

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter