Register To Comment
    Legend !

Status
    Seen this on alot of other forums and seems an awesome idea.

Basicly when someone wants to post a large picture in a signature or in a thread they can put it inside a spoiler box to minumise the space it takes up, then if someone wishes to view the imagine they click the "spoiler" button and then image becomes visable underneath. This also can be done to add extra information to a post that isnt relevant to the original topic.

Sorry if i explained this horribly, if you have no clue what im talking about ill take a few screen shots from other forums that use them and post.

Just fed up of scrolling through a 5 inch signature when ive seen it 4 times in the last minute.

2. These users say thanks for this post

BrumSpur (21-04-2010),Javi (22-04-2010)

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    Agreed..................Dunno WTF you are on about but these sigs are getting out of hand a bit.

4. Who Thanked this post

Rictainment (21-04-2010)

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by P UNIT 1980 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dunno WTF you are on about but these sigs are getting out of hand a bit.
    That is priceless lol

Legend !

Status
    Will add a picture tomorrow, I got stuff to do til 4am

shady!

Status
    ur suggestion is being taken into consideration by the gaffa!

we are under the assumption that he knows wat ur on about!

not sure tho!

Admin THE GAFFA
    Owner/Admin

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by thfcshady27 View Post
    ur suggestion is being taken into consideration by the gaffa!

we are under the assumption that he knows wat ur on about!

not sure tho!
    haha cheeky fooker, Should be sorted tomorrow if i get a chance, a Spoiler or something similar anyway.

Good suggestion.

9. Who Thanked this post

contrast (22-04-2010)

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfield_spurs View Post
    Seen this on alot of other forums and seems an awesome idea.

Basicly when someone wants to post a large picture in a signature or in a thread they can put it inside a spoiler box to minumise the space it takes up, then if someone wishes to view the imagine they click the "spoiler" button and then image becomes visable underneath. This also can be done to add extra information to a post that isnt relevant to the original topic.

Sorry if i explained this horribly, if you have no clue what im talking about ill take a few screen shots from other forums that use them and post.

Just fed up of scrolling through a 5 inch signature when ive seen it 4 times in the last minute.
    Great idea I have seen it in other forums as well.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter