Register To Comment
    Legend !

Status
    Not sure how many of the 5000 would be active, but a feat none the less!

Do we get to have a party?

Legend !

Status
    Nundy can be the entertainment, Ire can bring the females, and Brum can bring a cardboard cut out of Niko.

Sounds like a party to me.

3. These users say thanks for this post

BrumSpur (16-04-2010),thfcire (16-04-2010)

Legend !

Status
    I'll organise 'Pin the fail on Arsene Wenger'

ahehe I am funny sometimes.

Admin THE GAFFA
    Owner/Admin

Status
    Just over half have been active in the last 3 months , however obviously most of them are not regular posters and i would think at least 500 of them are gooners which have been banned over the past 4 years LOL

THTV Donator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverWire View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just over half have been active in the last 3 months , however obviously most of them are not regular posters and i would think at least 500 of them are gooners which have been banned over the past 4 years LOL
    That's still a lot! Linking this to the "What would you do if you had a Billion?" thread - if someone offered that amount to buy your site, would you take it? and would mods and VIPs receive a share ?

Admin THE GAFFA
    Owner/Admin

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesComesandGoes View Post
    That's still a lot! Linking this to the "What would you do if you had a Billion?" thread - if someone offered that amount to buy your site, would you take it? and would mods and VIPs receive a share ?
    haha like that would ever happen , but yeah that kind of money i snap their hand off in seconds.

Id defiantly reward the loyal members that have been here and kept the forum running for sure, the mods would get a nice sum because they have literally been the front line in running the forum, the rest of the members that i feel have contributed alot i would probably buy 10 or 20 years of season tickets and aload of merchandise. Something along those lines anyway.

8. Who Thanked this post

donatorHeroes (16-04-2010)

Legend !

Status
    A while ago Riv you made a thread about when we would reach 5k in members and I think I am the one who guessed April or May so all prizes should go to me. LOL jk id like to think while not all of them post we have gained a few members that are surely becoming regulars so cheers!

Legend !

Status
    Nice milestone for the forum to have party in order of it sounds good to me.

Legend !

Status
    5,002 Members now! I see our community growing here good job everybody!

Riv-no rush on my winner's prize mate

Admin THE GAFFA
    Owner/Admin

Status
    Forums also coming up to 200,000 posts , great miles stone ! "i remember the old days back in the war"

Legend !

Status
    Forums also coming up to 200,000 posts , great miles stone ! "i remember the old days back in the war"
    Is that the First or the Second World War, Riv?

Or maybe the Boer War?

Admin THE GAFFA
    Owner/Admin

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BrumSpur View Post
    Is that the First or the Second World War, Riv?

Or maybe the Boer War?
    That was when i was in nam..................vietnam ! i remember running around killing everything in sight.................oh wait...................that was probably a flash back from COD or rambo

Legend !

Status
    the old days of berbatov and big MJ don't you mean, riv

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    Riv more like DagenNAM!!!

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter