Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    First Team Player

Status
    Figure I'll start this off...

Anybody follow La Liga?

I've got a bit of a soft spot for Barcelona myself, follow their results as well as Spurs'.

Hoping Barca will win the Champions League, in a few years I'd love to see a Spurs - Barca final (it could happen...)

Spurs would have to win though.

Admin THE GAFFA
    Owner/Admin

Status
    Yeah same as you make barcelona are the team for me over there too

Legend !

Status
    I vaguely follow Barca cause my wee sis brought me some stuff back from her trip to Spain. That was the first time I took any interest in Spanish football.

Player in Training

Status
    Sorry guys I'm valencia used to have a mate that lived just outside the city and it was awesome really nice place and the spanish folks that lived there were pretty cool too just fell in love with it (turns out he was a bit of a mug thats why I used to have a mate that lived there)

I must say though I think I will be supporting them in the euro's

Player in Training

Status
    My favourite spanish team is also Barcelona. I hope they win the League (although it's almost impossible...) and they eliminate Manchester scum from the UCL.

Legend !

Status
    I support Valencia, since I'm from Comunidad Valenciana.

Amunt Valencia!!!!!

Status
    got to be barca, always have a star studed team and play attractive football. there having a big clear out so it will be intresting to see them next season

Banned !

Status
    gotta be barca for me, venners Archibald lineker and all that,

Player in Training

Status
    **** Barça :mad:

RCD Espanyol forever!!!

First Team Player

Status
    I used to like Barca, for their attacking football and how they sponsored Unicef. But I don't like the clear-out and I hate their Spanish fans.

So Valencia for me.

First Team Player

Status
    I am fan of Barcelona since i was 8, so that is 10 yearsarty:
    But I am not sure about that now...If they sell Eto"o,Ronaldinho they will lose their style
    If you look what players Barca signed, average players for mid table clubs.....

Player in Training

Status
    I always loved Barca and always disliked Real (I see them as protected regime club)

Player in Training

Status
    I used to like Real when I was a kid. Now I like Barca...mostly due to the great team they had when they got the Champions League a few years back. I like Deportivo la Coruña also...lets see how they do this year

Player in Training

Status
    For me Villarreal.. Senna, Nihat, Pires..

Player in Training

Status
    Nihat kahveci villarreal,ersen martin recreativo huelva,ibrahim kas getafe..turkish players spanish league

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter