Register To Comment

Thread: General Sale

Legend !

Status
    Was hoping to get to a few games this season if not at least 1.

I do not have a membership and the games where i have gotten tickets have just been from general sale.

My question is what are the chances of some of the bigger games i.e. top 10 teams being on general sale?

First Team Player

Status
    Midweeks against sunderlands and boltons probably. And away games at newcastle,bolton, everton etc.

3. Who Thanked this post

IH8GOONS (13-07-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Im guessing there no chance of top 4 and liverpool then?

First Team Player

Status
    At home... no

Chelsea and arsenal definitely no, but man u away is a monday night so i really dont know, but i can't imagine there will be too much demand. Liverpool and man city i doubt, but im really not sure

Legend !

Status
    I posted a thread very similar to this in a different section. I have my eye on the QPR game which is on a Sunday. I have priced flights but not sure whether to book them without the guarantee of getting a ticket. What is the likelihood of getting a ticket for that game would anyone know?

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sundance Yid View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I posted a thread very similar to this in a different section. I have my eye on the QPR game which is on a Sunday. I have priced flights but not sure whether to book them without the guarantee of getting a ticket. What is the likelihood of getting a ticket for that game would anyone know?
    Seeing as they are a london club, I don't think there is much chance of them going on general sale. Even though we don't that big a rivalry, but you never know, one can only predict what may happen....

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    If you consider last season we sold out fixtures like Birmingham, Blackpool, WestBrom before general sale.

Liverpool away required nearly 90 loyalty points for a terrible seat.

Manure and ****ty away should be achievable though.

Why not spend a 5 and buy a UK lilywhite membership so you can buy during the members period?

First Team Player

Status
    [QUOTE=Fatboyyid;442430]If you consider last season we sold out fixtures like Birmingham, Blackpool, WestBrom before general sale. Liverpool away required nearly 90 loyalty points for a terrible seat. Manure and ****ty away should be achievable though. Why not spend a 5 and buy a UK lilywhite membership so you can buy during the members period?[/QUOTLiverpool was 44 last year or a poor seat i thought?

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyyid View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If you consider last season we sold out fixtures like Birmingham, Blackpool, WestBrom before general sale.

Liverpool away required nearly 90 loyalty points for a terrible seat.

Manure and ****ty away should be achievable though.

Why not spend a 5 and buy a UK lilywhite membership so you can buy during the members period?
    Didn't realise it was that cheap mate. But the reason i haven't looked at membership is because i can't get over to london that often and thought it would be better just to try and get tickets on general sale. Worth a shot though i guess.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter