Register To Comment
    First Team Player

Status
    ****.... where do i start what a way our season is ending not good at all.
    Just want to point out that I've read a lot of stories about harry wanting to sell Aaron lennon!! Apparantly he ain't getting along with azza at all, saying he's not learning or improving.
    Lennon's had a top season and i love him all the more, i can't imagine my baby somewhere else he belongs to tottenham so please please harry don't sell him, you can't.

Your views guys.......

Status
    Don't sweat it , word on the street is that they have kissed and made up .

Storm in a tea cup .

Lets move on .

Anything else on your mind ?

First Team Player

Status
    Yes bloody lots mister (don't take offence), it's so frustrating that we totally messed up on gaining 4th spot,
    So where do we go from here? Yeah we need new strikers but that might not be enough to be a top quality team,
    Don't get me wrong we have top players here. but something is not working for us.
    Don't think we'll have any chance for champs league next season because I can see Liverpool competing against man
    City for 4th spot, not us we totally blew it we are in a mess

So yell me your answers....

THTV Donator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Merseytott View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes bloody lots mister (don't take offence), it's so frustrating that we totally messed up on gaining 4th spot,
    So where do we go from here? Yeah we need new strikers but that might not be enough to be a top quality team,
    Don't get me wrong we have top players here. but something is not working for us.
    Don't think we'll have any chance for champs league next season because I can see Liverpool competing against man

Calm down, anyone who knows anything can see we're closer to the likes of United than we have been in a very long time, we just went on a bad run at the worst possible point in the season.

I'll only start panicking if, towards the end of August, we still haven't made any major signings.

Most Spurs fans have learnt to be patient.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Merseytott View Post

...and no offence taken . to be honest I am right behind you on this one , I have been venting for months now with a number of members replying that we have had a great season and we don't want European football next season .......grrrrrrrrrrr. Yes we have blown it big time , the idea that we would take our European experience and use it to gain places in the league were just a dream .

We will be using next season to regroup and to make another assault on 4th spot , personally we should be making an assault on the title but ho hum ?

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev John Ripsher View Post
    Don't sweat it , word on the street is that they have kissed and made up .

Storm in a tea cup .

Lets move on .

Anything else on your mind ?
    Thats it Rev, straight to the point you,re all heart

7. Who Thanked this post

Rev John Ripsher (13-05-2011)

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by spursjohn View Post

Thats it Rev, straight to the point you,re all heart
    And bless you , my son . ( makes the sign of the star of david ! )

First Team Player

Status
    I agree with you rev when we played the likes of blackpool, and all the other ****ty little teams we just sat back and thought we didn't have to kick a ball to win.
    We are not the same team we were in the champs league something has gone horribly wrong and i for one am heartbroken cos i want us to be amazing all the time, not just sometimes we need to improve and quickly if we are to have success.....

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter