Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poor Robbie

Admin THE GAFFA
    Owner/Admin

Status
    Just heard that robbie keane has got a long term injury ( not sure if this has been mentioned anywhere else ) Looks like his loan is over already after 2 games,Calf Muscle with no return date as of yet.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverWire View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just heard that robbie keane has got a long term injury ( not sure if this has been mentioned anywhere else ) Looks like his loan is over already after 2 games,Calf Muscle with no return date as of yet.
    we are never gunna get rid of him are we! lol

shame really though, I thought he would have done well for West Ham... and if he is still a Spurs player I'll still get behind him when he puts on our shirt

Admin THE GAFFA
    Owner/Admin

Status
    I think he'll def be leaving this summer, Just means he'll probably be returned to recover from his injury with us i think. Not really sure how it works with loans and long term injuries

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverWire View Post
    I think he'll def be leaving this summer, Just means he'll probably be returned to recover from his injury with us i think. Not really sure how it works with loans and long term injuries
    I have no idea how it works... all I know is on Football Manager (which we all know is obviously real ) they stay at the club but can't have surgery thats as deep as my knowledge goes!

I'm guessing if its long term there is no need to stay at West Ham, if his return date is before the end of the season im guessing he'll probably stay at the Spammers

5. Who Thanked this post

River (11-02-2011)

First Team Player

Status
    My logic is that since he got injured with Wes Ham, they have to pay his wages, but maybe Tottenhams medical staff is going to bring him back to playing.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by najt rajder View Post
    My logic is that since he got injured with Wes Ham, they have to pay his wages, but maybe Tottenhams medical staff is going to bring him back to playing.
    it depends what clauses etc they have also, i mean they could put a clause in the loan deal saying if he was to get injured for the rest of the season he will return to Spurs and terminate the loan at West Ham

THTV Donator

Status
    There must be a less painful way out of West Ham (other than a thigh injury), right ?

Status
    Im hearing/reading he's out for 6 weeks.....does that still screw up the loan conditions?

THTV Donator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by brainiac View Post
    Im hearing/reading he's out for 6 weeks.....does that still screw up the loan conditions?
    If he has returned, I guess so because the window is closed.

Legend !

Status
    The loan window is longer than the transfer one, isn't it?

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by rudi View Post
    The loan window is longer than the transfer one, isn't it?
    For lower leagues tho. Loan and Transfer window ended at the end of Jan for the Prem.

Anyhoo if it's 6 weeks I'm sure he'll reappear for West Ham.

13. Who Thanked this post

rudi (11-02-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Anyone else thinks that this is mint, wanna see spam fill os in championship

Legend !

Status
    God I hope they stay up so we dont have to take him back

Status
    I wouldnt accept him back so he is off the wage bill. Spammers problem now.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by brainiac View Post
    they're stuck with him until the end of the season, if he's injured or fit.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter