Register To Comment
Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Danny Rose

Legend !

Status
    hello does anyone know if danny rose will get a chance to play, he is a decent playa maybe we will give him a try against twente

is he on loan perhaps

Legend !

Status
    He's on loan at Bristol City at the mo!!!!

Legend !

Status
    rats i was afraid of that, hopefully he is getting a bit of fresh air, danny hello if you are reading this

First Team Player

Status
    danny wont be anywhere near your first team this year. i think that goal against arsenal last year has raised all your hopes. i think he is a very good championship player if he gets his head out his ass and works but i cant see him getting near your first team and can see him signing for a champ team in the summer if not january.

5. Who Thanked this post

Dustin (27-11-2010)

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    Take a look at the thread the Brizzle fans made on their forum. Tearing into someone his age is ridiculous, it's not like they are performing well as a team or anything either . . .

EDIT: http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/top...49-danny-rose/

There it is lads. Based on that we should call Rose and Caulker back, ungrateful sods.
    Last edited by contrast; 26-11-2010 at 12:07 PM.

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by contrast View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Take a look at the thread the Brizzle fans made on their forum. Tearing into someone his age is ridiculous, it's not like they are performing well as a team or anything either . . .

EDIT: http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/top...49-danny-rose/

There it is lads. Based on that we should call Rose and Caulker back, ungrateful sods.
    hang on, lets get this straight. no-one was knocking rose's ability. he just doesnt work hard enough. as for caulker anyone that says a bad word about him hasnt seen him play. on matchdays we give all our players support especially the young ones.

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    Yeah, lets get it straight. Here is just a few of the comments in the first couple of posts in the whole thread. Tell me how he's crap isn't knocking is ability?!? Haha.

"ITo me he has been nothing but woeful and the goal he scored against Tottenham has shot him to stardom where it is really not deserved."

"He's crap. Offers nothing. Seen a few crosses on his debut and nothing since."

"He isn't as good as he thinks he is that's for sure."

I didn't say that anyone has said anything about Caulker, but if those comments are going to be aimed at our players, best to get them out of there and send them somewhere else. Just because Rose is from a Premier League club, doesn't mean that he isn't learning, and those comments aimed a kid is not going to help anyone. Bristol City or Tottenham Hotspur.

i love mister ed and can not lie lol

Status
    Danny Rose fractured his leg a few weeks ago didn't he? In a training match for Bristol...maybe i'm wrong but i saw it on their website.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by THFCWill View Post
    Danny Rose fractured his leg a few weeks ago didn't he? In a training match for Bristol...maybe i'm wrong but i saw it on their website.
    No he didnt, that was Nundy's news which was false.

First Team Player

Status
    Yeah, lets get it straight. Here is just a few of the comments in the first couple of posts in the whole thread. Tell me how he's crap isn't knocking is ability?!? Haha.

"ITo me he has been nothing but woeful and the goal he scored against Tottenham has shot him to stardom where it is really not deserved."

"He's crap. Offers nothing. Seen a few crosses on his debut and nothing since."

"He isn't as good as he thinks he is that's for sure."

I didn't say that anyone has said anything about Caulker, but if those comments are going to be aimed at our players, best to get them out of there and send them somewhere else. Just because Rose is from a Premier League club, doesn't mean that he isn't learning, and those comments aimed a kid is not going to help anyone. Bristol City or Tottenham Hotspur.
    what so you've never come on here and slagged a player off after a game?
    if you read most of those posters get shot down. we see him play for the U21's and you and its gets people thinking why cant he do that for us.
    the fact of the matter is rose has ability, but unless he digs deep and starts working he's not going to make it here or at white hart lane. this is a key phase for rose, see how he responds when the going gets tough. i'm not saying a minority slagging him off is helpful because its not. but i think its better for him if he stays with us, gets regular games and a test of charachter than playing in the reseves for you until january.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by spursman18 View Post
    oi! didnt have to bring up names...

i love mister ed and can not lie lol

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by spursman18 View Post
    Cheers mate lol. Fookin Nundy eh :P !

hey you guys

Status
    Shows how much they know lmao.

Legend !

Status
    maybe they thought hes a gooner thats why they call him ****

Legend !

Status
    I don't rate Danny rose iv seen him play for U21 s many times, I'd be shocked if he ever became a first team regular for tottenham. Yes just an average player.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter