Register To Comment
    First Team Player

Status
    Sky Sports | Football | Internationals | News | Mexico duo banned

Least He wasn't the party starter! Still, He needs to learn to say no. That aside, I was pleased with the way he played in the first 30 minutes of last nights game, seemingly the only player to come back and press the ball.

Legend !

Status
    The Mexican press always takes things to far but really the ones who should be punished are the Mexican directors and chairmans they are the ones always keeping the press away from them and keeping them on the players.

Legend !

Status
    I don't really know how to comment on this.

I wasn't really impressed with the wee bugger last night though

Legend !

Status
    I don't think the article has anything to do with Gio tho it's Carlos Vela and Efrain Juarez that were suspended so this is just an article non Gio related.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Javi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't think the article has anything to do with Gio tho it's Carlos Vela and Efrain Juarez that were suspended so this is just an article non Gio related.
    Lol read the whole article and you will understand why:P

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie_B View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lol read the whole article and you will understand why:P
    Dude I know about what happened but let me tell you something as I said in my previous post the Mexican media is under the armpit of the Mexican Football directors are always trying ti pin everything on the players to cover up their own fook ups. The whole damn team was there so why were only 2 players suspended? They took this over top once again.

Player in Training

Status
    I'm going to be honest. I don't care what a player does off the pitch short of breaking the law. It's none of my business really. That said, it does affect if I want him on our team or not.

There's thousands of players like Ronaldinho or Berbatov that are claimed to be party rock stars or lazy...yet they produce greatly on the pitch. Players deserve a personal life just like we do. If they do something stupid, they should pay for it. But if it's something generally people get away with in public, why stress about it? Like I said...breaking laws is never acceptable. Let them live though.

Legend !

Status
    I couldn't, within obvious boundaries, give a monkeys re the personal morality of any footballer AS LONG AS they do the business on the pitch.

GDS has had this image for some time & has never "performed" for Spurs despite a decent World Cup for Mexico.

It's odd for Barcelona to willingly let a player who was as highly rated as GDS go.

He really needs to justify his reputation on the few occasions that he gets either as a starter or sub, cos based on his performances to date he is unlikely to justify an extended run in the team!

Sad to see such immense potential wasted!

Legend !

Status
    Might I add that family members of the players were at this party it wasn't a blowout it was mostly a dinner alot of players are on strike now so I am happy for that.,

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter