Register To Comment
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Bale chants

  1. #1
    melbourne_spur's Avatar
    Legend !

    Status
    Offline
    Does anyone no if there are any good gareth bale chants out there?


  2. #2
    spursman18's Avatar
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    BOOM BOOM BOOM, LET ME HEAR YOU SAY BALLLE BALLLLLLLEEEE....goes to the tune of this song.....fits the bill, proper song imo



    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eol_xRbTwn4

  3. Who Thanked this post

    melbourne_spur (27-08-2010)

  4. #3
    edmonds44's Avatar
    Legend !

    Status
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by spursman18 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    BOOM BOOM BOOM, LET ME HEAR YOU SAY BALLLE BALLLLLLLEEEE....goes to the tune of this song.....fits the bill, proper song imo



    YouTube - Boom Boom Boom Let Me Hear You Say Wayo
    Is that actually sung at WHL? if not it should be

  5. #4
    P UNIT 1980's Avatar
    Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

    Status
    Offline
    Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaale

    Gareth Balllllllllllllllllleeeeeee

    Bale runs and they want to go home.

    To the tune of that song in bettle juice

  6. #5
    Havocc's Avatar


    THTV Donator

    Status
    Offline
    To the Torres song.......

    He plays for spurs, never be a red, Bale, Bale
    Scores with his feet and his head, Bale, Bale
    We love him here at white hart lane, give him the ball he'll score again
    Gareth Bale, Better than Ryan Giggs
    Na, na, na, na....Bale, Bale

    I think that would sound pretty epic around the lane.

  7. Who Thanked this post

    melbourne_spur (27-08-2010)

  8. #6
    spursman18's Avatar
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by edmonds44 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is that actually sung at WHL? if not it should be
    I reckon it might be, not sung by the entire stadium but in NYC we sung it every game....its a brilliant song.

  9. #7
    Luke0405's Avatar
    Legend !

    Status
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by spursman18 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I reckon it might be, not sung by the entire stadium but in NYC we sung it every game....its a brilliant song.
    It's not catching on as fast as we'd like lol, me and a mate we're singing it at the Stoke Game - half a dozen joined in.

  10. #8
    spursman18's Avatar
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke0405 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's not catching on as fast as we'd like lol, me and a mate we're singing it at the Stoke Game - half a dozen joined in.
    YOU NEED TO BE LOUDER THEN!

    it really is catchy imo and the best one ive heard.

  11. #9
    edmonds44's Avatar
    Legend !

    Status
    Offline
    If i went there i would join in with it!!! I love it... simple but effective

  12. #10
    Chingfordspur's Avatar
    Legend !

    Status
    Offline
    Also at Stoke, sung to the tune of Bread of Heaven, "Gareth Bale, Gareth Bale, he was born to play for Spurs" quite clever I thought given that he's Welsh.

  13. #11
    BrumSpur's Avatar
    Legend !

    Status
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingfordspur View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also at Stoke, sung to the tune of Bread of Heaven, "Gareth Bale, Gareth Bale, he was born to play for Spurs" quite clever I thought given that he's Welsh.
    Now, I heard that one, Chingford!

    But I didn't hear Luke's song - and he was in the row in front of me!

  14. #12
    NELLY's Avatar
    First Team Player

    Status
    Offline
    To the tune of robin hood. Manuuuuu sing it for giggs.

    "Gareth Bale Gareth Bale, running down the wing"
    "Gareth Bale Gareth Bale, can you hear us sing"
    "Feared by the reds, loved by the Spurs"
    "Gareth Bale, Gareth Bale, Gareth Bale"

  15. #13
    YIDPRODUCTIONS's Avatar
    Banned !

    Status
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by spursman18 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    BOOM BOOM BOOM, LET ME HEAR YOU SAY BALLLE BALLLLLLLEEEE....goes to the tune of this song.....fits the bill, proper song imo



    YouTube - Boom Boom Boom Let Me Hear You Say Wayo
    LOL it fits perfectly

  16. #14
    spursman18's Avatar
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by YIDPRODUCTIONS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    LOL it fits perfectly
    Heard from some people in the Park Lane end that they've tried it but its failed miserably

    Some fancy just the BALE BALE BALE

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter