Register To Comment
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Player in Training

Status
    I'm in a heated argument with my best mate over who the best player at Spurs is and so to settle it once and for all I thought I would open it up to as many people as possible.

Obviously I have my opinion but don't want to sway it in any way, so please, please come back with who you think and the overall winner as voted by this forum wins our bet!

Cheers!

Legend !

Status
    Modric but its close, he is a fantastic player who we are lucky to have. In 3-4 years he will be alot better to and it will be hard for us to hold on to him unless we become a major force in football again.

Legend !

Status
    Modric by far IMO he's a top quality player that would fit into the starting 11 in any team (like someone has in there sig... not wrong in the slightest)

the next one i would say is Lennon

Legend !

Status
    Doh cant edit my post, but i would put Gomes second, he is immense. best keeper in the league and on his day the best in the world.

Banned !

Status
    I wouldn't say there is a 'Best player at Spurs' thing. No one player carry's the team . Together with the supporters were'll a unit. from the start of the season till the end. I will say Micheal Dawson has been the most consistent player overall.

It would be nice to have a superstar in the team like what Jurgen Klinnsman brought us some years ago. Gareth Bale is gonna get there for sure. We don't have a Torres or Drogba or Rooney yet, but we've done alright.with this squad.

THTV Donator

Status
    I would define "best" as an attribute for a player who has been consistent and had less injuries. This only applies to one, Tom Huddlestone. His passes have been accurate, and he mans the midfield brilliant. Rarely does he get injured. He is our Super Man

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    Tim Sherwood.

Legend !

Status
    Impossible to say really best overall player cause each have different skills that make them the best.

Best Defender = Dawson
    Fastest = Lennon
    Best Passer = Thudd
    Most Skillful = Modric
    Best Keeper = Gomes

9. Who Thanked this post

YIDPRODUCTIONS (29-07-2010)

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    Gomes by a country mile.

Ask ya self what one of our players single handedly got us 10-15 points last season.

Not one of our strikers for banging in goals at a rate of nots when we were up against it.

Not our mid fielders for running the show consistently and unlocking stubborn defences.

Not defenders for being rock solid and starting attacks.

But our goalie for turning games we were getting pummelled from all angles and pulling off world class saves to keep us in front or at least level.

He is by a country mile our best player.

Player in Training

Status
    Nice...

Modric gets a couple of votes, Dawson, Gomes... Not quite conclusive yet. Obviously it's a hard question but if you had to pick one and one alone...

Player in Training

Status
    Oh yes and a good showing for Huddlestone as well so far..

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    Our best, in terms of footballing ability and technical ability is Modric.

The most important is Gomes.

groany fooker lol

Status
    for me gomes

Banned !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Enfield_spurs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Modric but its close, he is a fantastic player who we are lucky to have. In 3-4 years he will be alot better to and it will be hard for us to hold on to him unless we become a major force in football again.
    Luka Signed a six year contract with us.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by YIDPRODUCTIONS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Luka Signed a six year contract with us.
    If he becomes better and better then teams capable of winning the UCL will be in for him, it will be hard to hang on to him with them bidding stupid money. Not a matter of his contract.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter