Register To Comment
Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: David Bentley

Player in Training

Status
    Hello

I'm the fan the Tottenham from Poland. I have the question for you guys.I'm looking for picture of David Bentley tattoo.Do you know where I can find it. Thanks for help in advance.

Legend !

Status
    Welcome to the forum mate, I'll see if I can find a picture for you.

Player in Training

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by piornik7 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hello

I'm the fan the Tottenham from Poland. I have the question for you guys.I'm looking for picture of David Bentley tattoo.Do you know where I can find it. Thanks for help in advance.
    Are you looking for a tattoo like David Bentley or a tattoo of David Betley?

Because, unless you are really in love with him, never get a player tattooed, unless they have retired. He is likely to leave and you will be stuck with somebody else's player.

Player in Training

Status
    After one of the match when he take off the shirt I saw tattoo on his back.

THTV Donator

Status
    Firstly welcome. Secondly, I'm sure someone here can help.

Banned !

Status
    Hmm.. i tried google images but no luck im afraid, sorry. hopefully someone here can help you or you find it somewhere on the internet.

Player in Training

Status
    I also try to search his tattoo in Google foto but I don't found his back picture:/
    I hope that someone of you have the foto of his tattoo.
    I'm man ,I just try to search that tattoo because is great tattoo .
    I'm counting on you guys

Player in Training

Status
    I googled Bentley topless and found a convertable vintage car and a load of page 3 birds.

Player in Training

Status
    hello guys, what is the situation David Bentley? because they never play? part of the plans of harry? I think it's a great player ...

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by gonzalo View Post
    hello guys, what is the situation David Bentley? because they never play? part of the plans of harry? I think it's a great player ...
    Hes been injured since early July....Lennon is first choice over Mr Bentley.

Legend !

Status
    Not too bad for a backup though ... did a nice job when Lennon was out last year.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by US_Spurs_Fan View Post
    Not too bad for a backup though ... did a nice job when Lennon was out last year.
    Yeah, I just wish he'd get that **** out of his hair!

Status
    Bentley to Galatasaray?

Tottenham Outcast David Bentley Wanted by Turkish Giants Galatasaray | CaughtOffside

I posted this mainly for the rumor but also to comment on the awful picture that CaughtOffside used of Bentley. LMAO

Status

Legend !

Status
    sums him up well, a move to Gala would be great ecspecially if it involves Arda

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter