Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Legend !

Status
    is it only me or do we all this Kaboul is a better full back than a centre back and i truly believe hes is improvin he had 2 good games ..but he had a lil mistake at the end but giv him credit he did well..i think we shouldnt have thought harry was wrong abt bringin him in

is it only me who thinks that ??

THTV Donator

Status
    I would disagree, he allowed players to get past him easily.

He's a RB and not a wing back which we need when pushing forward...

hey you guys

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Tottenham-ManU View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    is it only me or do we all this Kaboul is a better full back than a centre back and i truly believe hes is improvin he had 2 good games ..but he had a lil mistake at the end but giv him credit he did well..i think we shouldnt have thought harry was wrong abt bringin him in

I'm with you on that. Although he had a little help from Bentley and Bassong, he's much better as a right back. He had a good game again today. He's slowly....dare I say it...growing on me.

His physique kept Zhirkov quiet for most of the game.

Legend !

Status
    I thought all in all he did fairly well. There were a few times he was a step or two slow, but I had no complaints with the performance he put in.

champions league vip

Status

Not one bit imo...his hardly played at CB for our club and for Pompey he was there best player until we bought him.

Its like anything sometimes things take time to settle so and his not had a settled position since joining us. Atleast we know he can can do in several positions and not just one.

First Team Player

Status
    I watched game with my father and he tough that Kaboul is Lennon..Kaboul had good run on right side and my father was shouting that Lennon is F***ing great player, I was so confused I laughed like crazy

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status

Yes......................

Legend !

Status
    Yep only you from my point of view, thought he was battered at right back virtually all game and even the commentators said so!

The quicker charlie returns the better, Kaboul as a holding midfielder or covering centre back thats where id have him.

First Team Player

Status
    at the risk of being in the minority, i thought he had a great game. Made some good tackles and got forward at the right oppurtunities. He is no Corluka but he is much better than walker IMO. Can't argue with two games at right back, two wins, I'm all for him against manchester.

Legend !

Status
    Well he played as defensive midfielder he was good and as a RB he was good i think he harry was right ey bringin him in ..this is what i meant, they got past him a couple of times but overall he did good

Legend !

Status
    i thought he played well as well. he wasn't great by any means however i'm not calling for his removal from the field just yet.

Legend !

Status
    i logged on to make a thread saying YK neded a special notice of congrats. I thought he was great considering i expected him to be a complete disaster.

My heart sunk when I saw him back in a spurs shirt but his recent performances have been solid enough. He did enough without ever getting totally exposed.

He also put in a high work load which is a big thing for him

Legend !

Status
    It's not that I dont think Kaboul is a good footballer; in fact, I openly admit that he improved at Pompey.

However, I have to bring up the usual point of opposition getting by him to easily, at which point he turns clumsy.

Thing about Kaboul is he's one of those players who will play a decent match, but the one time he fooks up, it costs us.

Player in Training

Status
    really pleasing to have seen his performance against Bolton. He was so bad in his first spell at Spurs, but seems to be getting there

Legend !

Status
    Gotta love a bit of Flo-Rida

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter