Register To Comment

THTV Donator

Status
    Hey,

Just wondering if anyone went to this last night, it was pretty awesome. Loved seeing DX's entrance LIVE for a change.

The whole arena throwing glow sticks was pretty impressive.

??

2. Who Thanked this post

Rictainment (09-12-2009)

4. Who Thanked this post

berby999 (09-12-2009)

Status
    I read umaga died of a brain hemerage the other day, not nice.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by berby999 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I read umaga died of a brain hemerage the other day, not nice.
    yeah he died im not exactly sure what he died of though i've heard brain hem & heart attack. not good at 30summit. just a warning ppl watch how many painkillers you take!

Status
    Id say it was probley the massive amount of steroids they pump into there bodys, cant be good for anyone.

Big shame do as he was meant to be a really nice bloke.Bit of a gentle giant.
    Last edited by berby999; 09-12-2009 at 01:03 PM.

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    Or the fact he was very, very over weight, If I'm thinking of the right guy!

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by berby999 View Post
    Id say it was probley the massive amount of steroids they pump into there bodys, cant be good for anyone.

Big shame do as he was meant to be a really nice bloke.Bit of a gentle giant.
    yeah & i agree im wandering what he Used steroids for tbh because they wasn't making him muscular :S. & Contrast apparently recently he had a dramatic weight loss (Maybe lost it too quickly)

Legend !

Status
    In an eerie trivia note, both Eddie Guerrero and Umaga wrestled their final matches against Ken Anderson. Both grapplers would pass away mere days after facing the former Mr. Kennedy. On a somewhat related note, former WWE wrestler Armando Estrada wrestled his retirement match against Anderson Saturday night in Milwaukee.

Status
    So he is something of a grim reaper of wrestling then, I feel sorry for this estrada guy!

Legend !

Status
    Maybe thats why he retired he thinks that'l break The Kennedy Curse!!!
    Anyone going to TNA Wembley Arena? i got front row for that 1 woo lol.

First Team Player

Status
    DX suck testicles now not a patch on the DX with NAO X-Pac and Chyna, this pg thing is total garbage bring back the chairs, tables, blood and heel Jerry Lawler.

14. Who Thanked this post

Rictainment (09-12-2009)

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by MAcHinA View Post
    DX suck testicles now not a patch on the DX with NAO X-Pac and Chyna, this pg thing is total garbage bring back the chairs, tables, blood and heel Jerry Lawler.
    couldn't agree with you more & what's with changing all ppv names? & making ECW a joke?

First Team Player

Status
    wwe 2002-2007 on Justin.tv u can see classic raw on here the good old days

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by spurs liam 24 View Post
    wwe 2002-2007 on Justin.tv u can see classic raw on here the good old days
    find me 1995-2005 & im a happy chappy lol. also was any of u at SummerSlam 92 like ME lol.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter