Register To Comment
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ashes

First Team Player

Status
    should be a cracking few tests come on england BARMYARMY

Legend !

Status
    Cricket is possibly the ost boring pass time ever invented. It goes right up there with awfull TV along side snoreker (sic), darts , American sit coms, Big Brother and all other reality TV progs.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Seajay View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Cricket is possibly the ost boring pass time ever invented. It goes right up there with awfull TV along side snoreker (sic), darts , American sit coms, Big Brother and all other reality TV progs.
    Totally DISAGREE with you, and I will definately be watching as much as I can. Should be a good series, especially if Freddie is back and that Pieterson is not injured.

Pretty balanced teams, should be very interesting.

shady!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Seajay View Post

i totally disagree too....i actually quite like american sitcoms!

Legend !

Status
    I CAN'T WAIT MY FAV love it :P Simon J is back so we have a gud chance hopeing we see some old player the new one's but please do not put The **** players ill kill them arggggggggggg not hog hes pants I wanna see plunket back monty simon flintoff sidebottem kp me can't think but I can't wait can sit and watch it all day full tests the old ashes when we won i fell in love with the sport come on england hopefully the female's will get the ashes as well :P can't wait

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Yiddettex View Post
    I CAN'T WAIT MY FAV love it :P Simon J is back so we have a gud chance hopeing we see some old player the new one's but please do not put The **** players ill kill them arggggggggggg not hog hes pants I wanna see plunket back monty simon flintoff sidebottem kp me can't think but I can't wait can sit and watch it all day full tests the old ashes when we won i fell in love with the sport come on england hopefully the female's will get the ashes as well :P can't wait
    wow! Yiddettex, youv'e really surprised me girl. But great to see you know your sport, good on you.

The ladies have been playing some great cricket, especially there win over the Aussies in the semi's of the 20/20. They are not ranked No. 1 in the world for nothing.

Legend !

Status
    cant wait, on holiday for part of the test, but you know i'll be in a sports bar glued to it gettin hammered

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by SAspursfan View Post
    wow! Yiddettex, youv'e really surprised me girl. But great to see you know your sport, good on you.

The ladies have been playing some great cricket, especially there win over the Aussies in the semi's of the 20/20. They are not ranked No. 1 in the world for nothing.
    i CAN sit an watch cricket all day its amazeing, Yer the women are playing amazeing at the moment

Legend !

Status
    "Yiddete Yiddete Yiddete" lol

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Nundy_Yido View Post
    "Yiddete Yiddete Yiddete" lol
    Lmao nutter

First Team Player

Status
    i would have left monty out i think he will get smacked all over the park

First Team Player

Status
    i thought we (australia) were going to win this series easily; but after reading the the reports from the last day of the tour match against sus*** i'm not so sure....

i think australia will make runs, but i'm worried about taking wickets....

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    Only ever played it once and they throw that ball at ya soooo foookin quick its stupid!!!!!

I moved out the way first ball of the game (apparently its special) and spent the rest of the day in the bar (free bar)!!!

Dont remember anythigh else about the cricket. Plop game.

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Outre View Post
    i thought we (australia) were going to win this series easily; but after reading the the reports from the last day of the tour match against sus*** i'm not so sure....

i think australia will make runs, but i'm worried about taking wickets....
    i wouldnt worry about wickets brett lee will rip threw r batsman if hes at the top of his game

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by spurs liam 24 View Post
    i wouldnt worry about wickets brett lee will rip threw r batsman if hes at the top of his game
    Yep! a big IF! m8...............he could also be big liability as well.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter