Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Formula 1 2009!

Legend !

Status
    I am really looking forward to the start of the forumla 1 season this sunday. Things have been shaken up majorly and i think this is going too be an interesting season.

Legend !

Status
    i liked formula 1 but what a waste of our money 400m the bbc have paid why must they waste of money on something people are not interest in

almost as bad as paying that t1t ross 18m a year why do they spend so much money on rubbish

Admin THE GAFFA
    Owner/Admin

Status
    have to say that i find it stupidly boring , i like the cars and i like to know whos won and the current standings etc i would even like to go watch it live but watching it on TV for a couple of hours i cant think of many things that are more boring.

Same as golf and snooker , i love playing but when it comes to watching them on tv its just crap lol

Oh and dont get me started on Tennis

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    They have messed up the scoring IMO and the credit crunch will see the sport fail and disband.

On that 400 million..... How many premiership games could have been brought for that type of cash?

How much do BSKYB pay? I know they cant buy em all due to the rule on monopolies.

shady!

Status
    saw on the news earlier that hamitlon finished 18th in practise cause his car is crap cause o the new rules and button finished 5th....good new in my opinion never liked that hamilton guy....he seemd to think he had a god given right to win it yet button plugged away with a crap car! i dont watch it tho so my opinion probably dont count for much lol

Legend !

Status
    must agree p unit the beeb could have got a decent football package which everyone would gladly pay there licence for rather than the trollop they usualy have on

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    However..........

Just watched the qualifying and it was briliant.

Not a ferari or Mercedes mclarren in the top 10 and jensen button top of the grid.

Banned !

Status
    Brawn-Mercedes ( Virgin ) are 1 and 2 Ferrari 7 and 9 , so i was a bit miffed with that post - but maclaren-mercedes are 14 and 15 . which was a shock . Ross Brawn is a top class engineer and he will always produce a great car .
    Last edited by kevfball63; 28-03-2009 at 08:26 AM.

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    Yeah my bad on the Ferrari's mate.

The grid up to 10th:-
    1. Jenson Button (GBR) Brawn-Mercedes 1:26.202
    2. Rubens Barrichello (BRA) Brawn-Mercedes 1:26.505
    3. Sebastian Vettel (GER) Red Bull-Renault 1:26.830
    4. Robert Kubica (POL) BMW Sauber 1:26.914
    5. Nico Rosberg (GER) Williams-Toyota 1:26.973
    6. Timo Glock (GER) Toyota 1:26.975
    7. Felipe Massa (BRA) Ferrari 1:27.033
    8. Jarno Trulli (ITA) Toyota 1:27.127
    9. Kimi Raikkonen (FIN) Ferrari 1:27.163
    10. Mark Webber (AUS) Red Bull-Renault 1:27.246

Banned !

Status
    Brilliant for Button -i thought he wasn't going to get a car this season and now he's got probably the best car and one of the best if not the best engineers to boot . That branson guy really does have the midas touch , and yes its made me so much more eager to see tomorrows 1st race .

talking in the wind

Status
    come on granddads get into a exciting motorsport moto gp .motorbikes rock man and at least theres crashes in it that formula 1 is so boring

Legend !

Status
    400mill is a steal. Riv i used to hate watching f1 and golf. However now there is not much more i like then falling in and out of sleep on a sunday afternoon with the golf or f1 on.

Unit they decided not to change the scoring in the end which is good IMO. I am excited about the qualifying today. Wicked day for sports! Gonna be home at 2:15. Watch the wales game. Then the grand prix qualifying. Then the england game. Then the 3rd day of golf. Then off to the pub to get smashed!!

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    glad the didnt change it it was a crazy idea imo.

How can the best overall/ most successfull person not win.

Legend !

Status
    is anyone getting up at 7 to watch
    it thats how bad my weekends been im getting up at 7 on a sunday

Banned !

Status
    I got up to watch it , Button made a big gap in front but Nakejima crashed in lap 17 - so the safety car came out . The tyres lose their temperature so Button did well to keep control once the race got back under way . As it happens Piquet spun out when it re-started , there was a bit of a battle going on for 2/3 place and Vettel and Kubitza and they ended up wiping each other out in the last couple of laps so it finished under the safety car . I ended up puttin some music on the fav music thread while the safety car was out . So Brawn had 1st and 2nd places
    Last edited by kevfball63; 29-03-2009 at 10:04 AM.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter