Register To Comment
Page 1 of 69 123451151 ... LastLast
    Legend !

Status
    So after todays shocking performance i hope it does not effect our Premier League momentum. Hope VDV is fit for this one he loves ripping the arse to shreds. doing the double would be awsome and would shut up the cocky little ****es. Im going for

Friedel

Walker
    Kaboul
    King
    BAE

Bale
    VDV
    Modric
    Parker
    Lennon

Adebayor

Should be enough Arsenal are in shocking form and everyone is against Wenger now.

COYS

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    We have to start quickly against the scum. If we do their fans was quickly turn against them.

Friedel
    Walker Kaboul King BAE
    Lennon Modric Parker Bale
    VDV
    Adebayor

Bench Neilsen, Saha, Rose, Livermore, Defoe, Cudicini, Dawson.

First Team Player

Status
    -------Friedel
    Walker Kaboul King BAE
    Lennon Modric Parker Bale
    ---Adebayor--Defoe---

subs:saha,Nelsen, Kranjcar,livermore, Van der vaart (if he is fit)

Legend !

Status
    It really doesn't matter how poor Arsenal have been. It's a derby game, and they'll be well up for it.

Saying that though, with their injuries and terrible defence, we should be expecting a win in all honesty.

The team that played Newcastle will have to turn up mind, not the joke we saw today.

Legend !

Status
    Form goes out of the window on derby day and they'll be fired up after their last 2 matches.

Confident that we can win, but I'd still take a draw tbh.

Status
    After today, Defoe can go straight to the bench.

I hope VDV is fit for this one.

First Team Player

Status
    Hopefully ledley doesn't get injured mid-week can't have Dawson anywhere near the first team after today

Legend !

Status
    -------------Friedel--------------
    Walker--Kaboul----King-------BAE
    -------------Parker--------------
    Kranjcar-----Modric----------Bale
    --------Saha-----Adebayor------

VDV for Saha if he's fit but I don't think he'll be fit to start unfortunately. Lennon to come on second half to offer some more pace on the counter.

Legend !

Status
    Whoever plays we should be going there to win, nothing less. Top teams look to win every game and thats what we are.

10. Who Thanked this post

donatorWotspur (19-02-2012)

Legend !

Status
    Despite Arsenal's weaknesses, I'd rather not go up there playing a 4-4-2...if VDV's unfit then it's got to be Niko behind Ade in a 4-4-1-1 for me.

Having said that, our comeback against them last season was started when we went 4-4-2, so meh, what the hell do I know...

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by XRated View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Form goes out of the window on derby day and they'll be fired up after their last 2 matches.

Confident that we can win, but I'd still take a draw tbh.
    Agree with this.

Legend !

Status
    ------------Friedel------------
    Walker---Kaboul--King---Benny
    -------------Parker-----------
    Lennon--------Modric------Bale
    ---------Niko------------------
    ---------------Ade------------

Very similar to AJ's but with lennon in for saha and niko making up the 3rd man in the centre. I'd like to see us play to our strengths with lennon and bale hugging the touchlines and looking to get past there man and in behind their weak fullbacks. I would be tempted to play saha but i feel we would miss that extra man in the centre to drop in when defending and linking the midfield to attack. Niko is great in possesion and finding good form and fitness. Him luka and parker should boss their Song/Arteta/ramsey combo and song may even be forced to play cb which would weaken them further in our favour.

We need to play with a lot of pace, and move the ball quickly, i think the lineup above gives us that with the added option of VDV/saha/defoe forattacking options and livermore for a more defensive one. Massive match and one that we never want to lose nevermind the gap btween the 2 teams.

Legend !

Status
    Really really really hope VDV can make! Come on wee man!

Status
    How many times have we had an opportunity see Niko play in the hole yet see another striker instead.

I dont expect him to play behind Ade if VDV isnt fit.

Legend !

Status
    I hope so tooo, we all know how he has the ability to play as magical as he does in these big games. But in all honesty it would not bother me too much having him come off the bench on say the 60th min to inspire us and to sprinkle some of his fairy dust onto the team. Our wingers playing at there best will/can win this one for us im sure.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter