Register To Comment
    Player in Training

Status
    Ive got 2 tickets for the scousers next Monday (6th), unfortunatley due to family issues not able to go. Only looking for face value of 48 each and i will send them special delivery for free so they arrive in time for game. Paypal payment only if anyones interested.

COYS!

First Team Player

Status
    It's doubtful but if anyone has any spare child tickets let me know

First Team Player

Status
    Where are the tickets pal? ive got 2 tickets but theyre restricted views so might be interested in taking those off your hands then sell mine on...?

Player in Training

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Bristol-Yid View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Where are the tickets pal? ive got 2 tickets but theyre restricted views so might be interested in taking those off your hands then sell mine on...?

Anfield road lower Row 6. not restricted view

First Team Player

Status
    What block is that in pal? I will look into seeing if theres anyway of selling my tickets and il let you know withing 24 if i will have them off you

Player in Training

Status
    Sold Sir.

Please send me your paypal address and i will send payment immediately.

Thanks.

Player in Training

Status
    Check your paypal...monies sent.

8. Who Thanked this post

RuelFoxsGenius (01-02-2012)

Player in Training

Status
    Cheers mate tickets are on way

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Bristol-Yid View Post
    hope your restricted view isn't at the back of the anfied rd stand as you won't see a thing when we are scoring down the kop end......seriously bad view. can't believe they sell them.

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ant252922 View Post
    hope your restricted view isn't at the back of the anfied rd stand as you won't see a thing when we are scoring down the kop end......seriously bad view. can't believe they sell them.
    Yeah it was near the back, wasnt too bad though jumped down a few rows and squeezed in by the segregation so was all good! wouldnt have missed much anyway!

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter