Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Status
    Played at their training ground today.

Ryan Mason got 2, simon dawkins, cameron lancaster, christian ceballos and kudos oyenuga each got a goal too
    Last edited by spursman18; 14-12-2011 at 12:03 AM.

2. These users say thanks for this post

Javi (13-12-2011),Reserrved (13-12-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Mason again? the kids on fire, wonder why he wasn't given a chance in the el? was he already out on loan? thats a very good result against a premier league reserve team!

Status
    Concerning that Soli doesn't show up at all anymore. Is he even playing anymore?

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCrew LA View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Concerning that Soli doesn't show up at all anymore. Is he even playing anymore?
    He played today.

Mason doesn't play for us in the EL because he was out on loan to Doncaster. We recalled him in November tho, so we may see more of him as the season progresses.

6. Who Thanked this post

BlueCrew LA (13-12-2011)

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by CmonyouSpurs View Post
    He played today.

Mason doesn't play for us in the EL because he was out on loan to Doncaster. We recalled him in November tho, so we may see more of him as the season progresses.
    Good news.....

To my knowledge I hadn't been seeing him on match reports.

Legend !

Status
    Good news.....

To my knowledge I hadn't been seeing him on match reports.
    According to the match report on the website - Button back as XI hit six! - News Articles - Tottenhamhotspur.com - he played 68 minutes and went close on at least one occasion before coming off for Kudus Oyenuga.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by CmonyouSpurs View Post
    According to the match report on the website - Button back as XI hit six! - News Articles - Tottenhamhotspur.com - he played 68 minutes and went close on at least one occasion before coming off for Kudus Oyenuga.
    Every match report whether we win or lose Ceballos name frequently appears.

Then when you consider even his peers say he's one of the better ones in the team surely he has to be close to getting a look with the first team soon. Hopefully for what I presume to be the last EL match, though I think it's unlikely.

these are small those cows are far away

Status

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by IH8GOONS View Post
    Mason again? the kids on fire, wonder why he wasn't given a chance in the el? was he already out on loan? thats a very good result against a premier league reserve team!
    He was on loan at Doncaster but had a bad injury during the loan. He will go back on loan in January.

Legend !

Status
    I also noticed that Soli seems to be on a goal drought, especially after he kept banging in goals when he came. I'm not worried though as all strikers suffer dry spells. It'll be a good experience for him and I hope he comes through.

Legend !

Status
    Every match report whether we win or lose Ceballos name frequently appears.

Then when you consider even his peers say he's one of the better ones in the team surely he has to be close to getting a look with the first team soon. Hopefully for what I presume to be the last EL match, though I think it's unlikely.
    Yeah, apparently he's very "La Masia" like, just like Falque. Only thing is that he's kind of small, but then again Luka and Silva aren't exactly tanks either. Hopefully he gets some involvement with the first team or goes on loan before the end of the season, very excited about him.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanHotspur View Post
    Yeah, apparently he's very "La Masia" like, just like Falque. Only thing is that he's kind of small, but then again Luka and Silva aren't exactly tanks either. Hopefully he gets some involvement with the first team or goes on loan before the end of the season, very excited about him.
    Yeah I've heard he isn't huge but he doesn't look too small here.

Status

16. These users say thanks for this post

boo (14-12-2011),iwantpie (14-12-2011)

Status
    Actually looking at that video he looks exactly the same size as Falque.

18. Who Thanked this post

Reserrved (14-12-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Yeah, and the only reason Bostock looks taller is Ceb's knees are bent.

Plus he has that close control and balance Silva and Luka seem to possess so I think he should be fine, as should Falque.

20. Who Thanked this post

BlueCrew LA (14-12-2011)

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter