Register To Comment
Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast
    Banned !

Status
    Can't wait for this game but I hope all Spurs fans give a warm welcome to the prodigal son of White Hart Lane and one of the greatest players in the Premier League in Adel Taraabt.

Taraabt.jpg

Prediction : Tottenham 5-3 Queens Park Rangers

VDV x2
    Adebayor x2
    Dawson

Taraabt x3.

Legend !

Status
    Oh god I thought ledley king is back for this............!!!!!!!!!!

First Team Player

Status
    You've forgotten to close your sarcasm tags concerning Taraabt.

4-1 Spurs.

4. These users say thanks for this post

JacoZA (28-10-2011),weirddave (25-10-2011)

shady!

Status
    this is a piss take.....right?

6. These users say thanks for this post

JacoZA (28-10-2011),PonchoTHFC (24-10-2011),S.L.R (29-10-2011),weirddave (25-10-2011)

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Bale Is a Yid View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can't wait for this game but I hope all Spurs fans give a warm welcome to the prodigal son of White Hart Lane and one of the greatest players in the Premier League in Adel Taraabt.
    LOL, what a load of ****e.......did you see him acting like a complete **** yesterday because Helguson wanted to take the penalty???

prodigal son my arse.

I've also edited the title because it's misleading.
    Last edited by spursman18; 24-10-2011 at 06:26 PM.

8. Who Thanked this post

PonchoTHFC (24-10-2011)

First Team Player

Status
    that adel bloke is a ****, not a good footballer at all. i couldnt give a toss about him tbh.

anyways im off to the match, cant wait, gonna be good, first time back at the lane since arsenal, and im sitting in the south stand near the away fans so looking forward to the banter.

Legend !

Status
    @Gareth Bale Is a Yid

There is a reason why taarabt performed well at championship level and can't cut it in the premiership, wake up!

11. Who Thanked this post

liam (24-10-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Bale Is a Yid View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Taraabt.jpg

Prediction : Tottenham 5-3 Queens Park Rangers

VDV x2
    Adebayor x2
    Dawson

Taraabt x3.

13. Who Thanked this post

weirddave (25-10-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Lol! Still nothing on the exhange for this one... really hope something turns up before sunday cos I really want to go to this and have the day off.

Legend !

Status
    Lmao, he'll probably get booed after his comments about wishing he joined Arsenal, when he was still a Tottenham player.

Don't want to say anything about him though because no doubt he'll go and score a winner against us on Sunday

Status
    I watched the second half of the qpr v chelsea game and boy , were qpr utter cr@p , they couldn't even score against a 9 man team .

17. Who Thanked this post

donatordeejbah (25-10-2011)

First Team Player

Status
    I think we'll play the same team like last Sunday, maybe Sandro in for Parker.

Friedel
    Walker - Kaboul - Bassong - BAE
    Lennon - Sandro / Parker - Modric - Bale
    VdV
    Adebayor

Subs: Carlo - Corluka (?) - Rose - Livermore - Sandro / Parker - Defoe - Pavlyuchenko

I'd love to see Defoe starting at home, but we would have to play 4-4-2 with VdV on RW or 4-2-3-1 with Defoe as RW for that. Could be possible, cause we play against a weaker side at home.

VdV - Sandro / Parker - Modric - Bale
    Defoe - Ade

or

Sandro - Modric
    Defoe - VdV - Bale
    Adebayor

Would love to see the 4-2-3-1 with Defoe as RW, but I don't know if it would work.

Hope for a win!
    I'll be at the lane for the second time this season (after the Man ****ty game).

talking in the wind

Status
    i really am starting to think your here on the pisstake,all you do is say bale is over rated{eventhough hes your username} and spout ****e

20. Who Thanked this post

THFCWill (26-10-2011)

Legend !

Status
    I'm sure Adel will fit nicely in Parker's pockets and I think he'll find it comfy in there. He won't need to break a sweat all game because the ball won't get to him.

First Team Player

Status
    I'd like to see Sandro start ahead of Parker for this one, we are home to QPR and this is a good time for some rotation of the squad, Sandro needs a start and I don't think our team would suffer much from having him on instead of Parker. I would also like to see Defoe get a start, possibly ahead of VDV if needs be, I don't have anything against VDV and think he is a fantastic player, its just that I would like us to start rotation and QPR at home is a perfect opportunity to do so. I wouldn't mind seeing Bale rested even, but I'm finding it hard to see who would play on the left, except perhaps Lennon?

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter