Register To Comment
    Legend !

Status
    I thought I'd seen a thread about this somewhere but couldn't find it from browsing or searching. Mods, if you can find one, please combine.

Just wondering if anyone knew if any of our pre-season friendlies are on telly in England. And please don't tell me they're on ESPN, I'm already fighting the urge to add it to my subscription for the Copa America. Damn pre-season.

Legend !

Status
    South Africa games on ESPN, Bilbao on ITV4

Legend !

Status
    God damn! How much is ESPN? I have 7 a month in my mind but I think it's more than that now.

Legend !

Status
    Think it's 9 extra a month on sky mate, an absolute joke for a single channel. I'm sure there will be some online streams up on the day for the ESPN games

5. Who Thanked this post

iwantpie (15-07-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Yeah I'm just gonna try and find some good streams.

First Team Player

Status
    i cancelled sky sports at end of season if you upgrade it back again they are giving you espn free for 3 months just done it tonight will get 3 friendlys an man city game

Legend !

Status
    Yeah, I saw that. Signed up today for the free 3 months. There's nothing to stop me just cancelling before I have to start paying right?

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter