Register To Comment
    Player in Training

Status
    I have permission from Riverwire for this post.

Hi All
    I've recently come across a cache of Spurs memorabilia that I've no doubt would be of great interest to someone.
    I have three hundred plus home programmes from the sixties, seventies, and eighties.
    There are also a collection of assorted Spurs News Monthlys from the eighties.
    The best things imo are the old press articles. There are some great 'glorious colour' Evening Standard, Evening News and Daily Express Match Special Issues. These are mainly from 1967- 1971. The colours are great and are a real throw back in time.

Please pm me if you are interested and I can send you a full list and photos

Legend !

Status
    Very interested but what's the price your after?

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Very interested but what's the price your after?
    PM him man, he don't wanna talk business in front of everyone

Player in Training

Status
    Couldn't have said finer myself, SirBilly, many thanks.

Anyone interested please pm me.

Player in Training

Status
    AM SELLING BOTH PAIRS OF AARON LENNON'S WORLD CUP BOOTS THAT HE DECIEDED NOT TO WEAR.

FIND THEM NOW ON EBAY BY TYPING: AARON LENNON'S SPURS WORLD CUP

THESE ARE THE ONLY BOOTS THAT YOU WILL GET ON THE MARKET AND ARE EXTREMELY RARE!

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter