Register To Comment

Thread: Tickets wanted

First Team Player

Status
    Hi people I am not a member on the tottenham website, i tried making a bronze membership but couldn't figure out how to do it. I wil try again soon but I am currently awaiting a new debit card from my bank.

Anyways lets cut the crap I am looking for 2 tickets to ANY game this season so if any of you are season ticket holders and cannot make it to a game this season can you please privte message me, I have money saved up by the way

Cheers

THTV Donator

Status
    No hard tickets are issued unless they're sold on general sale to the public.

Access to the stadium is through a membership access card, and, understandably members may be unwilling to give this out.

Player in Training

Status
    But if you want to go to any game why not go to the Athletico Madrid friendly they'll be plenty of tickets available

First Team Player

Status
    So you are saying I need to be a member to get in?

And I really want the atmosphere of a competetive game, cheers though

I am the Drei of all the Icons

Status
    You don't HAVE to be a member to get in, but unless you are one then it's unlikely that you will. (unless your willing to pay ridiculous prices for tickets through touts, websites etc)

If another member gives you their membership card which has a purchased seat on their for a specific game you can get in, they don't ask for id.

Legend !

Status
    I just signed up for a lilywhite membership the other day. I hope to get over for a game this season. Hopefully the membership will make it easier to get a ticket. Does anyone have this membership? How useful is it?

Status
    Very useful of course...

Obviously not as useful as a Bronze membership, with the Season Ticket waiting list, being behind on the ticket sales, but you'll still be able to get tickets for the majority of games without any problems..

First Team Player

Status
    The only games i struggled to get tickets for with a lilywhite was ac milan&madrid which most bronze members couldn't get either. Lilywhite is a good thing to have if you wanna see a game

First Team Player

Status
    Bit ridiculous isn't it!

Well thanks for your help everyone, I'll think about what to do next lol , is it worth waiting for a new stadium to be built ?

Status
    Not if you want to watch a game this season!

First Team Player

Status
    ^^^

Or before I start going grey lol

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter