Register To Comment
    Player in Training

Status
    Hi Guys,

Just seeing if there is any interest. I have the Limited Edt 3rd Chocolate shirt that I am contenplaiting selling. Thought I would come here, as would prefer a "true" lilly whites fan to have it than some random shirt collector on the net. Its from the 2007/2008 season, still bagged with offical labels still attached from the Spurs shop. To good to be true, wait a minute. The wife brought it for me as I loved that kit, but she didn't check it properly, and moved the wheel mouse over the size. I am a L, this shirt is a XXXL

Never been worn, and up until now, just been sitted in my wardrobe, as I would love to frame it and hang it up, but according to the wife, it doesn't colour co-ordinate with the room

So just wondering, would there be any "honest interested parties". I am still not 100% on selling, as although it will NEVER fit me, might be worth keeping for a few more years

I can provide photo's if you need real authentication.

Regards

Clarke16

THTV Donator

Status
    Below is a cut and paste on forum trading. You may well want to increase your chances of a sale by posting an introduction telling us more about yourself?

<<10) Trade of physical goods, tickets and member ships on the forum

Whist its great some of you wish to help other members on the forum please bare in mind at all times that you do not know who these people are, any trade of any kind is taken at your own risk and should only be done if you trust them 120%.

We all build some great friendships when chatting about spurs and its easy to misunderstand or misinterpret what has been said which could lead to conflict.

The Forum , Admin's or Moderators do not take responsibility over any personal trades , although they can be asked as a referee if need which will be conducted in a private forum with them members. This can be requested by speaking to Admin >>

Player in Training

Status
    Sure, will do, thanks

4. Who Thanked this post

donatorHeroes (02-06-2010)

Legend !

Status
    You also might want to post a few pics of it mate

Have fun on the Forums too.

6. Who Thanked this post

donatorHeroes (02-06-2010)

Legend !

Status
    Pictures would be solid!

Player in Training

Status
    Hi Guys,

I was going to, but I think I need a higher post count to be able to do this. I will see if there is enough space on my domain to upload and provide links.

THTV Donator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarkie16 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi Guys,

I was going to, but I think I need a higher post count to be able to do this. I will see if there is enough space on my domain to upload and provide links.
    Think five more posts should do it. Come on, join the discussions

Legend !

Status
    Just don't get as involved as HeroesComesandGoes....its like an addiction for him...

11. Who Thanked this post

donatorHeroes (03-06-2010)

THTV Donator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDub View Post
    Just don't get as involved as HeroesComesandGoes....its like an addiction for him...
    It was either my wife or this forum....and here I am now...

13. Who Thanked this post

BigDub (03-06-2010)

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesComesandGoes View Post
    It was either my wife or this forum....and here I am now...
    and obviously since you are here and still love your wife that is her in your avatar and sig right.

15. Who Thanked this post

donatorHeroes (03-06-2010)

THTV Donator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by steelktm View Post
    and obviously since you are here and still love your wife that is her in your avatar and sig right.
    Actually they're my mum and my sister

17. Who Thanked this post

steelktm (03-06-2010)

Legend !

Status
    are they available? and yes i mean both.

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarkie16 View Post
    Its from the 2007/2008 season
    I think you'll find that the brown/chocolate shirt was worn in 06/07 rather than 07/08.

Player in Training

Status
    Hi All, Sorry for lack of replies, been away with family. I have "finally" got some photos. Kid, as you will see it is the Chocolate / Gold shirt from 08 "its on the invoice".

See what you think.

Thanks for all your posts. Hope Mr King is OK in SA

Clarkie
    Attached Images Attached Images

Player in Training

Status
    Apologies to Kid, it's the black kit that is above, not the Chocolate that I stated, its looks chocolate to me :o)

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter