Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Player in Training

Status
    Good evening, I have a few transfer news for you, I know some inside people including people from Spain in which reports are certain in that area now.

Giovani Dos Santos will sign for Wigan finally on loan till the end of the season, a fee could not be agreed as Tottenham wanted 7 Million for the player, Tottenham still owe around 7 Million pounds to Wigan for the deal which brought Palacios to White Heart Lane in January 2009.

Last summer on deadline day, Dos Santos was to go and have A medical at Wigan but then the deal was called off as Tottenham and Wigan could not agree a fee, the region was 8 Million pounds and Wigan instantly refused the sum.

But now, Wigan and Tottenham have finally came to the end of this transfer saga which will see Dos Santos leave on loan to Wigan for the rest of the season with a 5 million pound first to buy clause in the loan, this is believe to be if Wigan stay up. We do not know anything about the Palacios sum being involved in this new deal.

Tottenham wanted to cash in on Dos Santos to fund a move for Hoilett but with possible departures in Corluka funding is possible. Spurs also contacted in Samba.

Any new news to you I will report.

Status
    Welcome,

thanks for your news (please post it in our ITK section when you have more info)

http://www.footballgossip.org.uk/ind...on-dos-santos/

Player in Training

Status
    Forums are not my speciality, but thank you for the heads up.

Legend !

Status
    Don't quite know how we still owe that much money on WP...I know most deals these days tend to be paid off over time but we only signed him for 12m and that was three years ago! Even if we were paying it off over the entire course of the 5.5 year contract I don't see how we'd still have so much oweing surely Wigan took half or so upfront like transfers are normally done?

Player in Training

Status
    Thus one of the reasons why Wigan are not entirely happy.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by In The Know View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Forums are not my speciality,
    Obviously , otherwise you wouldn't disrespect us by calling our home "White Heart Lane"

FYI it is WHITE HART LANE

7. Who Thanked this post

SweSpurs (19-01-2012)

Legend !

Status
    This thread reeks of mabbsy

9. These users say thanks for this post

Spurs1985 (19-01-2012),Sraew (16-01-2012),The Sundance Yid (15-01-2012)

these are small those cows are far away

Status
    Well I'll go O/T and say that Bolton are readying a bid of 4m, according the Mirror. Can't see Levy going for that, somehow.

11. Who Thanked this post

Spurs_1882 (16-01-2012)

Legend !

Status
    As long as he doesn't put kisses on the end of his messages he's ok in my book.

13. These users say thanks for this post

Dustin (25-01-2012),edmonds44 (25-01-2012),Yidington (19-01-2012)

Banned !

Status
    Let him go!!! He's nothing special

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by rickygold View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Let him go!!! He's nothing special
    I think he is special , but he just doesn't seem to be special for us .

First Team Player

Status
    I'd heard Owen Coyle was pretty keen on him too.

Heard a great quote from Harry about him once. "If only he could pass nightclubs the way he passes the ball." - Don't think he'll have that problem up in Wigan or Bolton. It's a shame really, because he is definitely a skillful player, just somehow didn't manage to produce it for us on regular occasions.

First Team Player

Status
    just read that Gio is off to villareal by end of the week
    Tottenham attacker Giovani dos Santos set for Villarreal switch 'by the weekend' - Goal.com
    Would love us to keep him and just give him a good run of games then make our mind up. He obvioulsy has bags of talent but its just never taken off for him over here.

talking in the wind

Status
    So another one right then??? Jesus wept

19. Who Thanked this post

Rivron (25-01-2012)

Legend !

Status
    Wigan - Villarreal, It's easy enough to see why the ITK got confused:

vila real.jpg

&

wigan.jpg

21. These users say thanks for this post

BigDub (25-01-2012),Rivron (25-01-2012),thfcire (25-01-2012)

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter