Register To Comment
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Legend !

Status
    But a big thank you to Spursman for posting up what he knew from said ITK's I enjoyed reading them and even got quite excited at some points during the window, as I was desperate for some of the names mentioned to join us. As it turns out they know just about the same as the rest of us, which is absoloutely nothing.

Here's to January, Modric to go? Cahill to come? can't wait!!!!!

2. These users say thanks for this post

CincySpur (31-08-2011),cynick (01-09-2011),Fatboyyid (31-08-2011),funkfish (01-09-2011),Hidden (31-08-2011),Hornsby_Hotspur (31-08-2011),P UNIT 1980 (01-09-2011),Ringer7 (02-09-2011),S.L.R (03-09-2011),spursman18 (01-09-2011),The Cryptkeeper (05-09-2011),weirddave (01-09-2011)

Legend !

Status
    I don't think we will get Cahill in Jan. Other clubs like Man City will just come in and blow us out of the water with the wages they are offering.

Legend !

Status
    f*** yes ive been waiting for this thread. "diarra done" lmao

5. Who Thanked this post

Chingfordspur (31-08-2011)

I'm ***y and I know it

Status
    Diarra done, kaka coming, a big name in, do me a fooking favour. Every single one of these pathetic egotistical attention sealing ******s have been shown for what they are. Full of ****.

7. These users say thanks for this post

Chingfordspur (31-08-2011),CincySpur (31-08-2011),Hidden (31-08-2011),Reserrved (31-08-2011),Siberian Dreamer (03-09-2011),The Cryptkeeper (05-09-2011),THFCWill (31-08-2011),vdv112 (01-09-2011),XRated (01-09-2011),Yankee (01-09-2011)

jaws music hee hee

Status
    the only one I would say isn't full of crap is archibald. anything elsecan just be ignored imo

Legend !

Status
    POTL: BLUE AND YELLOW

probably the colours of the ****ed up ****e he spews every day.

10. These users say thanks for this post

Chingfordspur (31-08-2011),Reserrved (31-08-2011),Yankee (01-09-2011)

Legend !

Status
    They're not all completely full of ****. But I do think many of them are just attention seekers. We were obviously working on something big right till the end, but yeah. Just a bad day to be honest.

Player in Training

Status

yeah.. disappointing.
    Attached Images Attached Images

13. These users say thanks for this post

MagnaThor (03-09-2011),SweSpurs (01-09-2011)

First Team Player

Status
    its gonna be a long season our squad is bare and frail, disappointed in our transfer dealings all summer. The cash seems to have dried right up.

Fu*k it anyway....

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by tdw76 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the only one I would say isn't full of crap is archibald. anything elsecan just be ignored imo
    agree with you. only Archibald seemed credible to me.

Legend !

Status
    Yeah ITK's and their pursuit of attention seeking was at its best this transfer window. Big thanks to Spursman for updating.

Let the excuse galore start then.

Legend !

Status
    The best one by far was that Journalist *****.

Huntelaar and Farfan in. He was so insistant that it was happening hahahaha.

What an absolute tool.

Special shout out to the bloke who said we'd buy Kaka for 22m, and sell Modric for 42m, and that Harry was going to be sacked and replaced by Mark Hughes, all in one post on Tuesday night. Brilliant hahaha.

massive bellend according to bigdub

Status
    Klas Jan-Huntelaar and Farfan in to 100%.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancubus View Post
    The best one by far was that Journalist *****.

Huntelaar and Farfan in. He was so insistant that it was happening hahahaha.

What an absolute tool.

Special shout out to the bloke who said we'd buy Kaka for 22m, and sell Modric for 42m, and that Harry was going to be sacked and replaced by Mark Hughes, all in one post on Tuesday night. Brilliant hahaha.
    Akayid.....

20. Who Thanked this post

Dancubus (01-09-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCrew LA View Post
    Akayid.....
    That's the cretin

22. Who Thanked this post

BlueCrew LA (01-09-2011)

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter