Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bentley

i know things i do

Status
    Dont know what hes done to upset the gaffa....but hes training with the kids today

Legend !

Status
    Must be something along the lines as this eh?

First Team Player

Status
    Between this and being handed the SHAMEFUL number of 38, Bentley isn't exactly flavour of the month.

Legend !

Status
    I'm guessing he is blocking a move and this is his punishment. Harry likely won't use a squad spot on him so why bother playing him with the first team?

Player in Training

Status
    Bentley is just being kept fit and not risked injury-wise, as he's in the departure lounge. So not at all suprised he's been kept away from the grown-ups.

Player in Training

Status
    Hutton trained with the kids as well.
    Massimo tweeted about it this morning and swiftly deleted it after Ryan Mason told him "you don't tweet that stuff u bellend lol"

Legend !

Status
    I hope someone wants him

BTW why is this in the ITK thread?

Player in Training

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by IH8GOONS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I wondered that but, with it being my first post, wondered if I was missing some subtle reason... Clearly not and it's more in the open than in the know...

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by IH8GOONS View Post
    I hope someone wants him

Given that the info he's provided is somewhat ITK I believe thats why he's posted it in the section.

First Team Player

Status
    Imagine if the Premier League had a waiver draft like with MLS. Like all the people not included within the first team are automatically released for other teams to pick up. Of course this would need some tweaking to avoid HUGE haemorraging of money out of clubs but I think out of all the weird MLS quirks, this is the one I like most.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaneOMac View Post
    Imagine if the Premier League had a waiver draft like with MLS. Like all the people not included within the first team are automatically released for other teams to pick up. Of course this would need some tweaking to avoid HUGE haemorraging of money out of clubs but I think out of all the weird MLS quirks, this is the one I like most.
    would lead to widespread player unemployment in the lower leagues.

First Team Player

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 05grottim View Post
    would lead to widespread player unemployment in the lower leagues.
    Well yeah I meant in the Premier League only but I see your point.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaneOMac View Post
    It's more of a US sports quirk, especially important in American football and baseball, which are so specialized position-wise that a player who doesn't fit one team is likely to fit the needs of another, and get picked up. Of course, it wouldn't work in English football.

Anyway, the Bentley situation needs to get resolved, he's a bit of a plank IMO, but surely he could do some good for someone, and he's just one of several millstones round our club's neck right now.

Legend !

Status
    I am actually very annoyed with how they are treating David Bentley.

It disgusts me how they take his squad number and then downgrade him to playing with the wieners.

For god sake like, I know he's been a flop but come on.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Yid Pavlyuchenko View Post
    I am actually very annoyed with how they are treating David Bentley.

It disgusts me how they take his squad number and then downgrade him to playing with the wieners.

For god sake like, I know he's been a flop but come on.
    i think he's had words with harry. Also as he's not in the europa league squad could that have something to do with it.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter