Register To Comment
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 62

Thread: Saturday

  1. #1
    Mabbsy's Avatar
    i know things i do

    Status
    Offline
    If you are thinking of buying a ticket based on any major signings being unveiled on Saturday. Dont bother.

    Not sure where all the internet hype has sprung from but I have checked and it isnt happening.

    If we were unveiling a major signing, the "big guns" of the journalistic world would be "urged" to swerve the championship and directed towards the Lane.

    This hasn't happened.

    I said I wouldn't share any more info I'm given on here after the last reaction but I don't want people to think Saturday will be any more than it is. A friendly.


  2. #2
    tdw76's Avatar
    jaws music hee hee

    Status
    Offline
    So is this the last time? Or next time? Or was last time the last time? I'm confused...

  3. #3
    AmericanHotspur's Avatar
    Legend !

    Status
    Offline
    Wait so does this mean nothing is going on or nothing is going to be finalized saturday?

  4. #4
    tdw76's Avatar
    jaws music hee hee

    Status
    Offline
    I think he's being cryptic. 'big guns' clearly means we are signing fabregas.

  5. Who Thanked this post

    Chivalry (05-08-2011)

  6. #5
    Mabbsy's Avatar
    i know things i do

    Status
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanHotspur View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wait so does this mean nothing is going on or nothing is going to be finalized saturday?
    Nothing finalised by Saturday. In his words. Its been like a morgue over there. Whether that is good or bad (the pessimist in me says bad) is another matter.

    All Im saying is, that various ITK that is saying we are unveiling 2 major signings on Sat is not true. Journos all off to Championship games.

  7. Who Thanked this post

    AmericanHotspur (04-08-2011)

  8. #6
    IH8GOONS's Avatar
    Legend !

    Status
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Mabbsy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If you are thinking of buying a ticket based on any major signings being unveiled on Saturday. Dont bother.

    Not sure where all the internet hype has sprung from but I have checked and it isnt happening.

    If we were unveiling a major signing, the "big guns" of the journalistic world would be "urged" to swerve the championship and directed towards the Lane.

    This hasn't happened.

    I said I wouldn't share any more info I'm given on here after the last reaction but I don't want people to think Saturday will be any more than it is. A friendly.
    No offence intended Mabbsy but thats opinion based and so are the ITK's and so no one really knows if a deal will be done on saturday or not!

  9. #7
    seantheyid's Avatar
    First Team Player

    Status
    Offline
    That doesnt really change much, anyone who was gonna buy a ticket do it, anything that mabbsy has claimed to know has been wrong

  10. #8
    Mabbsy's Avatar
    i know things i do

    Status
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by IH8GOONS View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No offence intended Mabbsy but thats opinion based and so are the ITK's and so no one really knows if a deal will be done on saturday or not!
    Totally agree. I have no info on whether a deal will be done or not but the gommels on Spurs Community are going mad saying we are parading Adabeyor and Diarra on Saturday. All I am saying is that just isnt happening.

  11. #9
    Mabbsy's Avatar
    i know things i do

    Status
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by seantheyid View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That doesnt really change much, anyone who was gonna buy a ticket do it, anything that mabbsy has claimed to know has been wrong
    Spurs in for Samba. Gaining pace.
    Leandro extending in Brazil. Happened.
    The Cole thing. Hit the press. No idea what happened there.
    The South African going to Reading. Done.

    Reckon I have got more right off 2nd hand off journo than all the ITKs have all year. Quite frankly, you can bite me.

  12. #10
    The Sundance Yid's Avatar
    Legend !

    Status
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Mabbsy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nothing finalised by Saturday. In his words. Its been like a morgue over there. Whether that is good or bad (the pessimist in me says bad) is another matter.

    All Im saying is, that various ITK that is saying we are unveiling 2 major signings on Sat is not true. Journos all off to Championship games.
    In all fairness, I really don't think the club could give a **** whether the scumbag journos, who have been trying sell our best player all summer, could make it to the unveiling or not. Why do you expect that they would get notice of an unveiling 2 days before it was to happen anyway? A good mate of mine was at the unveiling of Kun Aguero in Dublin last Friday and he got a call to say it was happening an hour before it did. An hour!!! As you and all your ITK mate's always claim "football can change so quickly".

  13. #11
    Mabbsy's Avatar
    i know things i do

    Status
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sundance Yid View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In all fairness, I really don't think the club could give a **** whether the scumbag journos, who have been trying sell our best player all summer, could make it to the unveiling or not. Why do you expect that they would get notice of an unveiling 2 days before it was to happen anyway? A good mate of mine was at the unveiling of Kun Aguero in Dublin last Friday and he got a call to say it was happening an hour before it did. An hour!!! As you and all your ITK mate's always claim "football can change so quickly".
    OK if you say so. Shall we see?

  14. #12
    DaveYid's Avatar
    Legend !

    Status
    Offline
    when did you know about VDV Mabbsy?

    not having a dig at you, just out of interest..

  15. #13
    Mabbsy's Avatar
    i know things i do

    Status
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveYid View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    when did you know about VDV Mabbsy?

    not having a dig at you, just out of interest..
    Same time as you fella. All very last minute.

    The point is a lot of the spurs sites are awash with talk of medicals done today and unveilings on Sat. All I am saying is that...Its not happening

  16. #14
    Enfield_spurs's Avatar
    Legend !

    Status
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Mabbsy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Same time as you fella. All very last minute.

    The point is a lot of the spurs sites are awash with talk of medicals done today and unveilings on Sat. All I am saying is that...Its not happening

    No offense, but this makes me want it to happen even more

  17. Who Thanked this post

    jesco29 (06-08-2011)

  18. #15
    The Sundance Yid's Avatar
    Legend !

    Status
    Offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Mabbsy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    OK if you say so. Shall we see?
    Well no, I'm not saying that there is going to an unveiling on Saturday. I am saying that there are two possibilities which could happen. There will be one or there won't. It's as simple as that. I am saying that you can't possibly be 100% sure that it won't happen because it doesn't just be penciled in like that. Going on the last two months of dormant transfer activity at the club, it is easy for you to say it won't happen when as is always said, things can change so quickly.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter