Register To Comment
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Legend !

Status
    Where: SC
    Who: ginol@14

1) Just recieved a very exciting phone call from a good friend of mine , Samuel Et'o is at spurs lodge right now talking about a move , a friend of mine is a limo driver and he picked him up from his hotel and dropped him off at the lodge , I'll cry if we can pull this marquee signing off * hope we can make the deal , would hate to see him sign for another premier league club

2) Just got a phone call from another mate who spoke to his contact at spurs lodge , Et'o having his medical tomorrow and will be announced on Tuesday * looks like this really will happen , getting excited now as 2 different people that don't know each other have both confirmed Et'o is at spurs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So after Forlan we have Eto'o.
    Last edited by Musashi; 25-06-2011 at 05:44 PM.

THTV Donator

Status
    Limo Driver?

I love these "ITKs"

3. These users say thanks for this post

gomes4life (26-06-2011),mattyvw (25-06-2011)

Legend !

Status
    I dunno how to take this but if we got Eto'o he'd get 18-20 goals a season easy!

First Team Player

Status
    I'd give your first born to make him our player next year.

6. Who Thanked this post

thornton3 (04-07-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesComesandGoes View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Limo Driver?

I love these "ITKs"
    They sure are getting creative.

Oh, added a second bit about a second person confirming it with the source. lol

First Team Player

Status
    Two people...

I'm an optimistic fellow...but jesus I want to get excited

these are small those cows are far away

Status
    I think you'll find he's in Uruguay. Oops, sorry, wrong thread.

10. Who Thanked this post

DaveYid (25-06-2011)

Legend !

Status
    ffs
    smth happened with my blood pressure after I had read the thread. what have you done with me, Musashi?
    Last edited by Hidden; 25-06-2011 at 05:54 PM.

First Team Player

Status
    Wait a minute, he was dropped off today but having medical tomorrow? How does that work?

Status
    I hate people that play with my emotions. A little insight on me Eto'o along with Zidane, Ronaldo and now Messi are my favorite player from this generation and the one just past. Even though it's DEFINITELY bull**** I'm still going to be pissed come Tuesday when it's proves to be bull****.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by SamStar42 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wait a minute, he was dropped off today but having medical tomorrow? How does that work?
    Supposedly he's discussing about the transfer details today and will have the medical tomorrow.

@Hidden Stay calm. Even if some dude tells you the world is ending, DON'T BELIEVE IT! EVER!

Legend !

Status
    im getting very excited damn these ITKs. I cant stop smiling now this better be true

these are small those cows are far away

Status
    Time for another one of these.

17. These users say thanks for this post

BlueCrew LA (25-06-2011),donatorHeroes (25-06-2011),Joshcorey (27-06-2011),mattyvw (25-06-2011),Musashi (25-06-2011),Spurs_S.A. (25-06-2011),StPaulSpur (28-06-2011),Yidington (25-06-2011)

Legend !

Status
    I haven't lmfao in a long from reading something like this a fcking limo driver i cant stop laughing.

Status
    THIS FELLA IS NOT AN ITK................

There's a difference between an ITK poster who has posted over the course of several windows, and a poster who has heard a 1 off piece of info which in this case this news is.

Dont pay attention to it.

20. Who Thanked this post

donatorHeroes (25-06-2011)

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter