Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Legend !

Status
    i mean i would be devastated and sad to see him go.......

THTV Donator

Status
    I don't think you should be so happy, there would go about half your posts...

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by deejbah View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't think you should be so happy, there would go about half your posts...
    i know i know hes a god i get it

Status
    I got excited about his ITK directly above that one. Then I read the VDV ITK and I'm pretty sure he's talking nonsense.

In statements 'Arry has given about our striker situation, when he talks about transfers someone who can play with VDV seems to be a priority. That would suggest to me he's not going anywhere.

5. Who Thanked this post

StPaulSpur (10-06-2011)

THTV Donator

Status
    He isn't a god, well certainly not for me as I don't believe in them, but if vdv is '****' then there are probably not many good players, let alone excellent ones walking around on this earth. There was one poster on this forum who used to post almost the same post every time both on here and on any Guardian story that involved Spurs. While no player is beyond criticism, you don't get to captain one of the world's best international football sides by being '****'.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by deejbah View Post
    He isn't a god, well certainly not for me as I don't believe in them, but if vdv is '****' then there are probably not many good players, let alone excellent ones walking around on this earth. There was one poster on this forum who used to post almost the same post every time both on here and on any Guardian story that involved Spurs. While no player is beyond criticism, you don't get to captain one of the world's best international football sides by being '****'.
    i never said hes **** but the way we use him seems to hurt the team at times. and i dont think the dutch team uses him as a second striker like we do

8. Who Thanked this post

davids01 (11-06-2011)

Status
    Brownhead's records isnt the best, so its probably bollocks

so.......

Legend !

Status
    I understand why some don't like vdv buy honestly. If rather keep him and bring in someone that can play with him than go back to a 4-4-2 with the crap we have at forward. Is it vdvs fault pav can't hold a ball up if his life depended on it. Its probably vdvs fault defoe missed all his one on ones and tap ins too. Be realistic. Vdv is class and I for one do not want to see him leave.

11. These users say thanks for this post

spursman18 (10-06-2011),StPaulSpur (10-06-2011),The Sundance Yid (10-06-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Well, way I figure the journos have been trying to make up bs reports about Luka, Bale, and Sandro leaving all summer. And maybe they have finally taken the hint (for a couple days at least) and realized they aren't leaving. Well, what do they do then? Make up bs reports about VDV leaving, of course.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by StPaulSpur View Post
    Well, way I figure the journos have been trying to make up bs reports about Luka, Bale, and Sandro leaving all summer. And maybe they have finally taken the hint (for a couple days at least) and realized they aren't leaving. Well, what do they do then? Make up bs reports about VDV leaving, of course.
    This isnt journos........this is ITK......and Brownhead hasnt gotten much right over the year that I've followed his news.

Legend !

Status
    **** sake, why are all of our best players being linked with a move away. This is one of the worst repercussions of not qualifying for CL. We are not allowed have top class players outside the top 4. I wish they would all just **** off.

Status
    Storts who is in my top 6 for ITKs said were not considering selling Rafa, so that puts to bed any doubts in my mind (not that there were any to begin with).

talking in the wind

Status
    lets sell our top scorer who isnt even a fooking striker!!!!! well in hawkins

17. Who Thanked this post

spursman18 (10-06-2011)

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    Guy that started this thread, I believe is on my ignored list. Buff said.

Top scorer ffs.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by spursman18 View Post
    This isnt journos........this is ITK......and Brownhead hasnt gotten much right over the year that I've followed his news.
    Doh. My mistake. Sorry 'bout that. Then again, maybe if I just wait and repost the same comment in a couple weeks it'll actually be true.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter