Register To Comment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Legend !

Status
    Who: rabbi crackers
    When: 16/05/2011
    Where: FTL

Quote:
    sorry cant put any meat on the bones as it will compromise who told me (and the board is read by spurs) wants to go to back up north with liverpool his preferred option.

i dont normally put stuff up like this only when i know it to be solid info.

@spursman18 I think I missed something on this one... Who is it about?

Welcome back Contrast!

Status
    Thought the same . . . .

Status
    @Dustin

Lennon.......I forgot to add that.

4. Who Thanked this post

Dustin (16-05-2011)

Legend !

Status
    Liverpool coud definitely use lennon. Would be a shame to see him go though, I am still hoping he lives up to his talent.

Status
    A few "respected" ITKs have written off this talk about him leaving though, or wanting to leave. It'll be interesting to see what happens this summer with him.

First Team Player

Status
    Surely we wouldn't sell to liverpool as we will be competing with them next year.
    Just hope if it does happen Joe Cole isn't involved with it.

Legend !

Status
    really? He always came across as a sulker but id have thought he was enjoying it down here. Maybe the rumours of a fall out with harry are true....

Tha Mac Daddy Pimp Mo Fo

Status
    BeckHAM......................

In to replace him?

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by P UNIT 1980 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    BeckHAM......................

In to replace him?
    New ITK about him as well......Couldnt see him being a regular for us though, back up definitely.

these are small those cows are far away

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jack_bagley_spurs View Post
    Surely we wouldn't sell to liverpool as we will be competing with them next year.
    Just hope if it does happen Joe Cole isn't involved with it.
    No, I'd much prefer a swap deal involving Suarez. That's one I could get worked up about.

Legend !

Status
    Lennon is one of our most dangerous players - I've thrown the book at him lately but god I hope we don't let him go. He'll come good again like first half of last year, world cup screwed him up a bit maybe...
    Last edited by DaveYid; 16-05-2011 at 08:33 PM.

13. Who Thanked this post

Hidden (17-05-2011)

Legend!

Status
    i would be GUTTED if lennon left tbh absolutely fooking gutted

15. These users say thanks for this post

Hidden (17-05-2011),Reserrved (17-05-2011)

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by spursman18 View Post
    New ITK about him as well......Couldnt see him being a regular for us though, back up definitely.
    I think 'Arry will go back to that well if Scott Parker doesn't happen. His contract runs out next year so it might be the right time.

Beckham has been playing CM, quite well actually. I question whether he has the pace to play in England anymore. But if we played 3 in the midfield like I've been calling for it could work.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCrew LA View Post
    I think 'Arry will go back to that well if Scott Parker doesn't happen. His contract runs out next year so it might be the right time.

Beckham has been playing CM, quite well actually. I question whether he has the pace to play in England anymore. But if we played 3 in the midfield like I've been calling for it could work.
    He would still only be able to be back up...I don't think he's in the same league as Modric, Sandro or Huddlestone.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by rossdfc View Post
    He would still only be able to be back up...I don't think he's in the same league as Modric, Sandro or Huddlestone.
    Clearly not but he could really change a game with 15min. I've seen him enough to be sure of that. To me that's the better option then spending money on a player like Parker who's going to want starts.

He's tops in assists and the majority of them have come off set pieces. Something we need BADLY. He would have more if Donavon didn't all of a sudden decide to become Robinho. He's missed a few sure goals early in the season.

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter