Register To Comment
    Player in Training

Status
    Hello to all you Spurs fans. Although I am an Arsenal supporter I have huge respect for the Spurs. I really dislike how much hate our clubs have for one another but I will be the first to say I really enjoy watching your team play and would like to be apart of this forum to have discussions with you guys. I promise I will not show any hatred towards your club (I really don't hate the Spurs). I understand if your an Arsenal fan you can't like the Spurs and vice versa but I beg to differ. I have been watching football since I was 7 years old and I am now 20. I live in Canada but I watch the EPL every weekend. Thanks for allowing me to join this forum, I look forward to discussing football and other topics with you guys!

- Asukru

Legend !

Status
    welcome to forum.. you might get some grief from some people, but as long as you put your points across constructively.. I'm sure everyone will listen..

enjoy the banter..

Player in Training

Status
    Thank you for the welcome, I understand I will probably get insulted a little here and there but it's fine by me lol.

Legend !

Status
    As long as you're not like the last one who actually came on here and celebrated while you beat Udinese, you'll be fine.

Well, as long as we beat Arsenal

Legend !

Status
    I can understand, it must be a tough time to be on an Arsenal forum

Player in Training

Status
    Lol thanks for the welcomes guys and I promise I will not be an Arsenal fan who will troll.

Legend !

Status
    hi and a massive warm welcome

enjoy your time here

Legend !

Status
    Welcome aboard. You seem sensible enough thus far. Long may that continue.

First Team Player

Status
    Welcome to the forum!

Legend !

Status
    An Arsenal fan giving a good first impression?

I think I'm going to go and have a lie down................

Legend !

Status
    Bad choice on club, good choice on forum. I'll try to let those balance in my mind. Stay respectful and enjoy the banter.

THTV Donator

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSpur View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    welcome to forum.. you might get some grief from some people, but as long as you put your points across constructively.. I'm sure everyone will listen..

enjoy the banter..
    I'm fairly sure that not everone will listen, some people on this forum are closed minded bigots, full of hate and venom towards anything to do with 'them', even the thought of 'them' can bring on thoughts of violence and destruction. Some people are tribal in their pure hatred of 'them', just seeing a team playing in the Fleetwood colours can send some people into a destructive rage, the mere mention of their player's names can bring on feelings of nausea and in the words of Roger Waters - "the urge to defecate". But then not everyone here is like me, some of the chaps on this forum are actually quite nice. Even I can be nice sometimes, notice how I used the word 'them' instead of what I would usually write.

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by DorsetSpursFan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm fairly sure that not everone will listen, some people on this forum are closed minded bigots, full of hate and venom towards anything to do with 'them', even the thought of 'them' can bring on thoughts of violence and destruction. Some people are tribal in their pure hatred of 'them', just seeing a team playing in the Fleetwood colours can send some people into a destructive rage, the mere mention of their player's names can bring on feelings of nausea and in the words of Roger Waters - "the urge to defecate". But then not everyone here is like me, some of the chaps on this forum are actually quite nice. Even I can be nice sometimes, notice how I used the word 'them' instead of what I would usually write.

Almost good enough to be a politician.. you put your point across very well.. even if I say so myself..

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter