Register To Comment
    Player in Training

Status
    You alright fellow yids and yiddets (Sorry if that word offends anyone) but i dont have a problem using it.

I cant really afford to go to games let get through the ticketing services, but luck has it, my last 4 games ive gone to have been for free and theyve all been belters!

Arsenal at home last season 3-3 (One of those stories and this is actually true. Brothers girlfriends friends mum won them with barlcays and some how i got em lol)

Real Madrid last season (Teacher pulled out last second - literally, so i had 2 hours to get there)

Villa and QPR home this season (Mums friends brother lent me his season ticket, one hes owned for 15 years without losing it once, ill let you guess what happened next...)

So yeah thats basically me, and to add to this luck, I dont know how, i always seem to find money going to and from the games. Got onto a empty tube going to the Arsenal home game last season, found a wallet with 30 cash inside. Hello Turkish meal with all the trimmings. Then found a tenner on the way back from villa.

Anyway, enough of this dribble, Would appreciate it if you could check out my youtube channel www.youtube.com/aTBCproduction1 which has some of my latest spurs vids on.

Peace.
    Last edited by aTBCproduction1; 21-02-2012 at 06:56 PM.

Legend !

Status
    welcome to the forum

COYS

Legend !

Status
    Welcome mate!

Legend !

Status
    welcome mate.. hope u handed the cards in the wallet to the nearest police station....

Player in Training

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSpur View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    welcome mate.. hope u handed the cards in the wallet to the nearest police station....
    Even better. I did find this slightly disturbing though. It had his work cards and credit cards in ect so i googled his name, all his work details came up, got his address, sent it to him the next day! The powers of the internet are frightening

Legend !

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by aTBCproduction1 View Post
    Even better. I did find this slightly disturbing though. It had his work cards and credit cards in ect so i googled his name, all his work details came up, got his address, sent it to him the next day! The powers of the internet are frightening

yep that is frightening.. I'm intrigued to know.. did the guy not ask where his 30 had gone? lol

Player in Training

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSpur View Post
    yep that is frightening.. I'm intrigued to know.. did the guy not ask where his 30 had gone? lol
    You see when i was writing a quick note to say what had happened, i was in a bit of a dilemma. Do i give my contact details so he can thank me or abuse me for taking his 30 quid, or do i not.

I went for the latter, so ill never find out.

talking in the wind

Status
    Me 30 quid you bollox

Legend !

Status
    hi and a massive warm welcome

enjoy your time here

First Team Player

Status
    Knowing how bad internet credit card fraud can be, I am sure being out 30 quid is not a big deal to what could have been done to his credit cards if in wrong hands

Welcome to the forum!

Legend !

Status
    Lol some luck, better get yourself down to the Emirates this weekend then!

Welcome to the forum.

Legend !

Status
    Welcome!

A good wallet is probably worth more than 30 so I say fair play.

THTV Donator

Status
    Don't forget that Santa is watching you all the time, so for nicking 30 from Mr @thfcire you will probably not get into heaven (eternal paradise, not the gay club) - send him his 30 back before it is too late and you are put on the 'Naughty List' of bad folks bound for eternal damnation - locked in a room with Whining Wenger and Jack Wil****e for ever and ever and ever....

Welcome to the forum.

14. Who Thanked this post

thfcire (22-02-2012)

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter