Register To Comment
    Player in Training

Status
    I've been following Spurs for about 2 years and am thankful I can catch games on Fox Soccer Channel or ESPN here in the states. I've heard rumors of a Summer tour in the USA with a stop in Baltimore, so I hope to try to see them if they're that close.

Any idea where I can get a decent looking jersey even if it's not completely official? I got the 10/11 Bale kit from an Ebay seller and I can tell it's not authentic but it has all the correct patches and logos so I'm good with it. The 11/12 kit I'm seeing there for a reasonable price doesn't look like it has BPL patches...so I don't think I want it. Any ideas?

COYS!!!

Alan in Murfreesboro, TN USA

Legend !

Status
    hi and a massive warm welcome

enjoy your time here

Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is in no way authorised by or connected with Tottenham Hotspur [insert appropriate acronym] or the official club website. Tottenhamhotspurs.tv is solely an unofficial supporters club website and has no connection with Tottenham Hotspur in ANY capacity. The views and opinions expressed within this site are those of the specified authors. Externally linked content is the property of the relevant copyright holder.
tottenham facebook tottenham twitter